You Are Mine

*Hyunjin's POV*

I packed all my stuff. Everything's done. I cant wait to go back to that dorm again.

I miss everyone! I miss all the silliness they have!

And..

I miss him.

After 30 minutes, I finally arrived there. But unfortunately the dorm was empty and I dont have the key.

According to staff, They had shooting for reality show at Busan for one week. I never know Stray Kids was going to have our own... I mean their own reality show now. Haha.. we grow up so fast. I mean them.

I sit on the street vendor in front of the JYP building, crossed leg.

Hmm.. now where to go, huh? Going back to my house? Hotel? Or...

"Hyunjin?"

I look to my right side just to meet eyes with one of my seniors TWICE members, Sana noona.

She just stand there while smiling at me.

_____________________________

We placed our order and choose our sit. Sana ask me to join her lunch since all the Twice's members are busy and Sana doesnt really like to eat alone.

"I was so surprised when I saw you. I thoughts you were on hiatus?"

I smiled at her.

"Well, yes. I'm still on my hiatus period. But I came here to stay with members. Never thoughts they are not going to be at home for the whole week."

I shook my head, sighing loudly.

"I know things between you and Seungmin."

Suddenly? H-how?

"W-wait? N-noona.. y-you know? Who-"

"Chanie told me. Haha, we're bestfriends. No secrets!" She giggles looking at me who already lost.

"But Hyunjin?" Suddenly she turned to be serious.

I got goosebumps. "What is it, noona?"

"Why did you do that? Well, I'm not saying that I hate you or what. But your actions just show how much a fool you are."

I know Sana is concerned but I dont get it! What was she's trying to say?

"Sorry noona.., but what do you mean?" My confusion risen.

"You know..about two days ago, Chan told me that you're going to marry your cousin. But the things is Seungmin is your boyfriend. I still remember how worried Chan was, thinking about the both of you. Seungmin was not himself anymore, he always isolated himself from members and hide everything he could. Dont you think what you're doing is too much for them?"

I can see Sana noona is mad at me but at the same time she is still concerned about me.

But everything she said was not like what actually happened. I think I need to clear things up with everyone before its too late.

"Noona." I call her.

She hummed me while looking at me. Trying to give all her attentions to what I'm going to say.

"Did you know why I'm here? I came here to clear the mess I made. I know I was wrong, But I was forced to. I dont even agree to it and the marriage was cancelled." I try to calm down and speak in a more understandable tone.

Sana noona seems surprised. "So? You did not want the marriage after all?"

I nods fast. Hopefully she'll believe me. "Yep. Never in my dream to marry her!"