Hwang

The busy day has started. This morning has freshly started its own day with a few of some good news from TV. Mrs Hwang is furiously standing at the balcony while wrapping her hands in front of her. The Emperor of Hwang has just started but her one and only child was nowhere to be seen.

"Two months, and you got nothing?" Mrs Hwang showing her anger.

"We're sorry, Mrs Hwang."

"Shut the hell out of your sorry. I dont need your sorry I just need my son back!!" She yelled at her hired boys.

Her high voice makes those two buff guys flinched because they were startled.

"If you want to get your payment, make sure you bring my son within this week at my office. Understand?!" She yelled once again. Strictly thrown away a few of her files at those guys.

Those guy got no option but just to nods.

"Go get Hwang Hyunjin now!!!!!!" Mrs Hwang going crazy.

Her two hired mans immidietly leave the room out of scared. They knows exactly what Mrs Hwang is capable to do when she is angry.

Silence. Mrs Hwang sat on her pride chair. The chair that was supposed to be Hyunjin's is now empty.

Mrs Hwang P.O.V:

Why are you so stubborn?! I raised you to be one of Hwang's pride but you chose those ordinary life? Hwang Hyunjin you're getting out of my nerves now.

What you said 3 months ago was still fresh in my mind.

Third person:

Some flashbacks keeps coming back to the day which is the last day she sees Hyunjin.

"Where are you going, son?" She asked as soon as she sees Hyunjin with his luggage.

"I told you yesterday, remember?" Said Hyunjin.

"Huh? Yeah right.. if you tell me of course I remember." Without insensitivity, Mrs. Hwang talking as if Hyunjin doesnt have any feeling.

Hyunjin looking so dissapointed with his mother who doesnt even care about his life affairs.

"Mom, my company called me out. They already confirm my debut team and we're moving out to our dorm today. I've told you about this." Half excitedly explaining the situation.

"What?! Debut? What.. what do you mean?? You're still going to continue being idol?" Mrs. Hwang stand up from her sit, put her papers away and walk towards her son who was still standing in front of the door.

"Well... Y-yeah."

"You're not going to listen to me even for once huh? What will you get with that idol life? Can you be rich just by selling your visual?" She mocked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin is done with his mom. Everytime they talking about this it will always end up with argument.

"Mom please. I'm not trying to fight with you this time. Make it easy for me and we both will be fine." Said him.

"No! You're not going anywhere near those cheap crappy companies who will just using your face to gain money. You are Hwang heir's. Your place is CEO's room!" Mrs. Hwang starting to get angry and screaming at her son.

"Enough mom. This is my dream. I love to dance. And one more thing, no, I'm not selling my face.. I have talents that those companies see but not you. Let me be myself mom." Trying to hold his anger, Hyunjin patiently answer.

"No. You belong to Hwang's Emperor!!"

"I will still be an Idol wether you like it or not. Sorry, and let me go." Hyunjin drag his luggage into a car that he already called earlier.

"Hwang Hyunjin!!! Get back here!!!"

Ignoring those loud screaming from his mother, Hyunjin leaves.

"Insolent child! Just you wait! I will stop you from doing what you want!"

Hwang family always living with a high profile and pride. So many estates, so many problems. Having wealths doesn't mean having everything. That's how Hyunjin feel all this while which lead him to change his way.

But, His mother, Mrs. Hwang stick with tradition that the whole Hwang's family has been following from the very beginning. Even in his love life, they will always meddle in.

Because of this nonsense traditions, Hyunjin needs to leave Seungmin. Whats worst is, Leaving scars inside Seungmin's heart.

'I will never do what you want anymore, mom. I sacrificed my life for the seek of Hwang name but when you ask me to give up on Seungmin, its too much for me to accept that. For now, Let me decide on what I want now. Forgive me for everything.'

Mrs. Hwang tear the paper of letter that was left by Hyunjin in his bed.

"What nonsense is this? Its been 2 years and he still not over that boy, huh?? I need to find Seungmin. He deserve to be perish from Hyunjin's life."