My Last Day Here

*Hyunjin's POV*

Birds chirping at the window. I open my eyes slightly, since the light from the window is killing me. I turn my face to my right and saw Seungmin.

Aww, look at him! Sleeping like a princess. Peace and calm. I stare at him, stare at all the marks I made last night. Suddenly I remember what happened.

Help! I did that?! I did that to my pure Seungmin?! How could I did that?! I promised to protect him but instead I've ruined him. 

I sat up on my bed. Trying to recall everything I did last night. Oh my holy Kkami!! I really really am a monster!

Gosh, How can I go that hard? He is my pure and innocent love! And Seungmin did not even trying to stop me!

Hyunjin... How can he stopped you when you're going through such a bad day? Of course he doesnt have heart to do so.

So was it mean that, he force himself? No, I forced him?

"Good morning, baby." Seungmin stretch himself and say good morning with his soft voice.

I look at him, full of guilty.

"Hey, whats wrong? I did something while sleeping that you wake up so early?" He asked looking so guilty.

I dont know how to tell him this. But I shouldnt let desire take over me and make him suffer like that.

"Hyunie ah.. I'm talking to you." He pinched my nose as I was spacing out.

"Uhm.. minnie. Why did you let me ruined you? Why did you force yourself?"

Seungmin tilted his head, looking clueless.

"You usually stopped me. But last night... I shouldnt have done that to you. I'm sorry! I am a monster! Please forgive me!!" I clasp my hands and shaking my head.

I gaze at Seungmin. My guilty is no joke now. But why is Seungmin didnt say anything?
"I'm sorry for what I did. I will never touch you again!" Its not that I didnt want to, but whenever I near Seungmin there's this kind of feeling of getting clingy to him which * cant control. And I cant stop me!

"Uh.. Jinnie, stop talking about last night." He said as his face start to turned red.

Wait, he is blushing! Did he... Did he enjoyed it- crap, Hyunjin! He must be getting shy now.

"I'm sorr-"

"Say sorry once again I swear to god I will kill you, myself." He mumbles, still blushing.

I look at him with so many questions. And he just look at me while smiling, then he snuggles with me. Couldn't resists this I hug him back, feeling so fluffy now.

"Dont feel sorry. It wasnt a mistake. I didnt force myself, and you did nothing wrong. We're just in love, and our love story has just started. Lets just enjoy the moment. Shall we?" Seungmin said while cupping my face close to his face.

I just smiled at him. Relieved with what he said. For once, I'm not a bad guy in Seungmin's life.

Gotta appreciate all of this affection before I... go.

At least, I have a good memories to remember to when I'm gone. I gave Seungmin small pecked before we're getting ready to sneak out from here and slowly go back to our room without having any members being suspicious about last night. What a cunning plan!

When we're succeed to sneak in our room, Seungmin take his towel  ready to go to the bathroom.

"Can I follow you?" I teased him while laughing.