I'm totally Fine

*Seungmin's POV*

We had just arrived at our dorms. After Hyunjin go in, manager had reminded me about what has been planned. We're not going to push Hyunjin from telling everything and just let things slide like that.

Manager hyung will explains everything with President Park which make me a bit relieved. I thanked hyung and went inside too.

As I enter our house, I went straight to kitchen to have some drink. Open the fridge, gets my orange juice and drank it. As I closed the fridge, I-

"Oh my!" Stumble backward. Changbin hyung appeared so suddenly like that, was like taking my life away. Aigoo this hyung..

"Hyung... You scared me!" I mumbled.

Changbin just laughing."Uh, our Seungmin is scared?? I'm sorry.." he is doing aegyo while squishing my cheeks. I let him be because I used to it now.

I sit at the dining table. Changbin hyung put hot water inside his cup of ramen and let it be before he sat with me.

"Where's everyone?" I asked since the house of Stray Kids was never be this quiet before.

"Um, Felix and Minho hyung just leave to practice room 30 minutes ago. Our Innie is out with Chan, shopping. Wish him luck of getting Chan's love." Said Changbin hyung while checking out his ramen and was ready to take a bite. I laugh at the end.

So that's mean, Lee Know hyung was not in the room and Hyunjin is alone now. I should go and check on him. Well, his emotion is not stable yet. What if he has things to talk to me? Or maybe.. I should give him time alone for a while. Nevermind, I'll just stay here for a few minutes more.

"What about Han?"

"Oh! Hannie..., There.. lonely without his Lee Fiona" changbin pointed at balcony outside our dorm. Yes I can see him even though he is so small.

He was with his guitar and a few pieces of papers. Maybe, making a song or finding inspiration out there. So cute!

"Stop talking about others. What about you and your love of the life?"

He is still have time to mock me while stuffing his mouth,huh?

"I'm okay, but Hyunjin is not."
Changbin hyung look up at me with a confusion.

"No, I mean. He is still not okay but will soon. Dont worry!" I pretend to smile. Because I've promised manager hyung not to tell this to everyone. I really hope Changbin will forget about it and never ask further.

"So everything is settle now?"
I nods.

"But why you seem sad? Oh poor my lonely boy.." he hugged me and ruffled my hair.

"Lonely boy? Man, felix is not here, so you're more lonely than I am." I teased him. He glares at me.

Am I scared? No.
Enjoyed this? Yes.

"You!" He stand up to get me but I'm faster.

"At least, Hyunjin is in our room. What about you?" Continue to tease him.

Changbin then gave up and continue eating. Aih, this dwaekki! Cant be separated with his food.

"I will get you if I have a chance." He threatened me. I chukkled.

"Okay, hyung. I'm going to bed now. Gotta wake earlier tomorrow. Bye, good night."

He wave me good night and I left.

Slowly walk closer to our room, and without realizing, I've already in front of the door.

I stood there still. Feeling nervous to enter the room. Nervous of what? Nervous of how to handle Hyunjin if he is suddenly acting cold like how he does the whole time we're in the car? I cant bear not to talk to him for such a long time like this.