Longings

*Chan's POV*

Its already dark outside but Seungmin still not home yet? Where in the world does he goes? Since when he kept secret from me like this?

I stood in front of the door, glaring around looking for a puppy named Seungmin. But sigh.. he's not even outside.

"Hyung..?" Innie come closer with concerned face.

"Huh, Innie. What is it?" I asked him.

He stare at me. "What's wrong? Any problem?"

I shook my head. "Its just Seungmin.. he's still not home yet. I called but he switch off his phone."

Innie began to feel worry too. "What's he's up to? He never go out this long without telling us like this."

"I'm home." Suddenly Seungmin appeared like a ghost. Me and I.n startled with sudden greet.

"Yah, Seungmin. Where are you from?" I ask. So curious!

"Out. Now, can you please give me way to go in? Lovebirds?" He said playfully while barge inside leaving me and I.n outside.

Lovebirds huh? We stare at each other. I could feel my heart was about to jump off staring at I.n's eyes. He then blushed and turn away. Going inside without me.

Oops, I did it again. Giving him hope. Chan.. I think its time. Its time for you to stop hurting I.n and accept him. Its what you also wants to, right?

______________________

At the hospital. Mrs. Hwang rushed towards her son after talking with one of the doctors. According to doctor, Hyunjin was warded after someone found him at the road last night.

Hyunjin was warded because of lack of rest. He might not be sleeping for the whole week, that's why he's getting weak and losing energy.

"Hyunjin... My son." She hold his hands. Worried.

"Auntie, dont worry okay. Doctor said he'll be okay after a few hours of rest." Yeji rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I'm so lucky you're here, Yeji. If not, then I dont know who will help me taking care of Hyunjin." She said.

Yeji just smiled at her. Feeling glad.

"He must fall sick because of that useless trash." She mutter.

"Who? That guy from last night?" Yeji asked.

"Yeah him! Who else could it be?!" Mrs. Hwang let out her accusations.

"Its not a nice thing to said such thing in front of our patient." Said someone from the back.

They both turn to him, trying to recognized him.

"You?" Mumbled Mrs. Hwang. Looking at her ex husband, Hyunjin's dad.

__________________

"Its has been already 5 years." He said while letting out a sigh.

Mrs. Hwang stare at her ex husband. From nowhere, he gave her some feelings. Perhaps, she really missed him.

«Back to yourself, back to yourself. You dont love him anymore.»

"Who told you about Hyunjin?" She asked.

"You still didnt noticed my costume?" He said while showing off his nametag and costume.

Mrs. Hwang stare at him and then realized...

"So, you're a doctor? Haha, so funny. Intern doctor?" Mocks her.