The truth

*Hyunjin's POV*

"We would like to listen to what you have to explain. But we hope you've come up with good explanations about this." Said President Park.

I bite my lip, thinking hard to organized words inside my head. Just like how you want to write an essay, you will have a good phrases in your essay to make it great.

"Umm," I inhales. "What I remember that this happens 2 or 3 years ago. Its not how you imagine, they are bullying my friend. I just want to protect him from getting punch. Its just a small arguments, trust me." Explaining this took half of my self esteem. I felt like they're not convinced with my explanations.

President Park glare at me before he talks with one of our manager in their lower voice to make sure no one can hear them.

Gosh, help me. Please, I just want to know who is that person! Why is he so upset with me? What did I do to him?

My eyes dislocated at this point. Too much thinking.

"Dont be nervous. Keep calm." Chan hyung whisper to me. He grabs my left hand to assured me. While Seungmin is holding my right hand.

I'm so lucky to have 7 angels besides me.

"Look Hyunjin, its not that we dont trust you. But I have discussed it with staff, we want to see the person who post that in person. We already came out with statements on social media. And a minute ago, your manager manage to trace his location. We will go and meet him tomorrow. You can come with us?" President Park gazing with so much concerned.

Meet him in person? Thats a good time to come clean with everything with that person. I hope it all settled immidietly.

_________________

Before we departed to my school, Seungmin come to me and said that he will join us since everyone else has schedule and Seungmin is in his off day today. At the same time he also wondering who is the persona, he might be one of those who love to bully Seungmin or might not be.

''After thinking all night, I think I know who." He whisper.

The car start moving, I gaze at Seungmin. "Who?"

"Its just my prediction, but I dont know why my instincts keep bugging me its her." Seungmin once again whisper the name. "Its Jun Bi, who has crushes on you. Remember?"

Yup. I remember very well. Jun Bi, a shameless girl who always goes around school telling people that she is my girlfriend when I dont even know her. And she is the one who always come looking for trouble with Seungmin. Yeah that girl, with a group of her friends always bully Seungmin.

<<time skip>>

*Hyunjin's POV*

They just had arrived at the restaurant near their school. They assumed that the restaurant is belong to the accuser's family. And I still remember this restaurant well fresh in my mind.

Without wasting any time, we storm inside the restaurant to see 3 people who is having their lunch and a few of stuff who were doing their job at the food counter.

"I'm sorry, miss. I am Kang Jae Woon, JYJE staff. Can I please meet with your boss?" Said our manager.

Before the cashier had time to answer the question someone cut her.

"Hello, how can I help?" Appeared one familiar person in front of us.

Our prediction was not wrong at all, a women on her forties was standing in front of us friendly smiling at us. She is Jun Bi's mom.