The day

One week passes, Stray Kids finally come back to Seoul. Once they arrived, the manager already waiting for them to drive them back to their dorms.

After load up all of their stuff, they get into the car sitting with each other's sigh of exhaustion.

"We're going to have a very busy schedule starting tomorrow. So, today just rest well okay." Said the manager while focus on driving.

"Okay!!" All of them answered in harmony.

Everyone just keep quiet as they're all on their phones now, checking on Stays.

Sometimes, they will giggles with Stays who were very creative in editing. Some memes, and crack videos.

"Why is it so funny??" Said Hyunjin while shoving his phone toward Seungmin. After a few second, Seungmin proceed to laughed too.

"Stays is really something.." said Felix while shaking his head, he is also watching some memes.

While Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin who sits at the very back were still amused, laughing with what they're doing. They suddenly become quiet and the smile on their face started to fade away.

Seungmin and Felix both looking at Hyunjin who sit in between them with worried face.

"Stop reading that shit! Give me your phone." Seungmin snatch away Hyunjin's phone.

"Dont overthinking Hyunjin." Said Felix. Rubbing his back.

"What happened guys?" Asked Han from the middle seat. Lee Know also turn his head on the back out of worries.

"This," Felix give Han his phone to read the article that suddenly popped up on their screen.

Han and Lee Know read those together.

(Why is Hyunjin still on silent? Doesnt he feel the need to apologized or what? Dont tell me he was hiding behind his agency like a coward trying to run away from his crime. What a shame for those who still stanning him.)

"Wtf?!! We cant just sit back for people like this!" Shouted Lee Know, looking so furious.

"Hyung, shh." Seungmin hushed him, because he doesnt want Hyunjin to feel frustrated.

Hyunjin is already looking down now, losing his own self-esteem. Seungmin and Felix hold Hyunjin to assured him.

"Why would he apologized for something that's not even his fault? I really dont understand!" Express Han.

"What happened?" The manager hyung asked, he did listen to them because they are loud as heck.

"Hyung, do you still remember the girl's face who accused Hyunjin with some shit?" Lee Know asked.

"Oh, that girl. Yeah, why?"

"She is at it again, but now.. she wants Hyunjin to apologized. Lets go meet her, hyung!" Han suggested.

Manager Hyung take time to think. "No need." He said.

"But hyung-"

"Hanie, listen to me. Its no use to meet her. She will brainwash Hyunjin again." Seungmin cut him off.

Hyunjin look at Seungmin with confusion. He did never told Seungmin about his conversations with Jun Bi that day, but how can Seungmin knows?

"What Seungmin said its true. I will never agree if you want to meet Jun Bi. I guess, Hyunjin just need to keep quiet and let the agency takes action towards her. I'll discuss with the agency. Dont worry." Said Manager hyung.