Together

*Chan's POV*

"Innie... wake up. Lets breakfast, everyone's waiting." I wishper in his ears making him opened his eyes in confusion.

He look at me full with question. I just wiggling my brows making him smiled.

"Ah, hyuuuung... its too early to wake up." He snuggle with me. Trying to go back to sleep.

"Nope. Nope. Wake up and get ready for breakfast. Now." I'm trying to be strict.

He look at me before giving me the "I'm so done with you" face.

I ruffled his hair. "Oh come on, dont be angry. I know you're hungry too."

He rolled his eyes. "Fineee." Whiny.

I.n get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I giggles looking at his lazy walk. Hahha, what a cute baby.

After we both freshened up, we went to the restaurant nearby. Which the place chosen by Felix and he sent the location to me few minutes ago.

After we get there, it took me few seconds to find them. We glare everywhere until Felix wave his hand to make sure we recognized him.

"There!" I.n shouted. We walk towards Felix.

But the nearer we get there, we realized, there's Hyunjin with them too. What a surprised.

"Guys! Hurry up. We're already worn out waiting." Whines Changbin.

I sit beside I.n who sit beside Changbin. And in front of there's Hyunjin and Seungmin sitting together. Beside me there's Lee Know and Han too.

We all stared at those two, Seungmin and Hyunjin who just looking down, overwhelmed by all the stares.

"Hey, whats going on?" I wishper to Lee Know.

"No idea. We just got here too. Ask Felix or Changbin." Answered Lee Know.

Felix noticed my glares and just gave me a smile before he stood up and goes to Seungmin. "Guys.. Our Seungminie has something to say. Lets hear him out without any judge." He try to sounds serious but he look so cute while doing it.

"What is it, Seungmin?" I furrowed my brows. I knew it has something to do with Hyunjin.

Seungmin turn to Hyunjin who is still look down. He slowly touch Hyunjin to make him look at Seungmin.

When Hyunjin turn around, he knows Seungmin wants him to say it. We all just patiently wait.

Hyunjin look flustered. He clear his throat. " Uhm... Guys. I'm sorry for not telling you about my departure and dissappeared like a coward. I know I've been selfish this past three months. Also, I have to tell you this, that you all mistaken me for dating another girl. She is my cousin and I dont have any feelings with her. And plus Seungmin and I.. we're getting back together." He said it quieter and quieter. Looking so guilty.

"Oh, my soulmate. You have no idea how much I missed you, idiot!" Han stand up and went to Hyunjin to give him a hug.

Hyunjin slowly lift his head and look at Han who was smiling at him.

"H-hanie.. you're not..-" Hyunjin is stutter.

"No. I'm not mad. It wasnt even your intention." Said Han.

"Yeah. Hyunjin... we all missed you so much. Where have you been?" I goes to Hyunjin to hug him too. You have no idea how I feel when I see members getting mad at Hyunjin without listen to his explanation first.