Euphoria (completed)

Seungmin is still in surprised. He did not expect this. All the members start chanting his name and singing birthday song for him cheerfully.

Han coming with a cake, '21 years' candles on top of it. Seungmin feel really touched and blow the candles.

Then, suddenly Hyunjin slowly hold both of his hands, staring into Seungmin's eyes.

"Seungmin?" He call Seungmin in the softest way. Seungmin just smile at him, did not know what to say.

"Innie is right.. I should propose to you." He said making the younger leave his body.

Everyone start gasping in excitements.

Hyunjin took out a small box from his pocket. A red heart shaped box. Seungmin really couldnt feel his heart now... Because this is all was so fast for him.

Before Hyunjin opened the box, he gaze at Seungmin who is already overwhelmed by his feelings. Hyunjin gave him a beautiful smile and open the box showing a promised rings.

A crystal rings.

"Kim Seungmin ssi," Hyunjin's eyes sparkling on Seungmin. "Will you marry me?"

Seungmin start to bawl his eyes. Now, the beat of Hyunjin's heart is in sync with Seungmin.

"Yes, I will!" Seungmin say his answer.

"Yeay!!!" Everybody screaming. Rejoiced with what they're witnessing.

"Oh my god! Thank you, Seungmin!" Hyunjin is the happiest person this time. He lifted Seungmin and spinning in happiness before captured his lips into a sweet kiss.

Then they pulled out. Staring into each other's eyes.

"Daddy, look at them.. they been looking like a couple of the year. So sweet." I.n leans his head on Chan's shoulder while holding his chest. Touched with the sweetness.

Chan just smiled at his baby. "We're the sweetest, baby." He then peck on I.n cheek. I.n was so surprised that he froze like a stone.

"Hyung.." Han grabbed Lee Know's hands.

Lee know just look at him while asking with eyes.

"I miss you." Han whispered.

Lee know just smirked, understand what Han wants. He pull Han into a kiss. "You want that, right?" He said after a kiss.

Han just shyly blushing.

"Binnie hyung, look at those two.. I feel like I wanna puke." Said Felix while pointing up at Han and Lee Know.

Then Changbin just dragged Felix closer making him looking so shock.

"What?" He look confused.

"I just want to protect you from everything." He said while softly kiss Felix's lips. Felix stare into Changbin's eyes and kiss him back.

"Did all of you just want to kiss each other partners here? We're starving." I.n mutter.

Everyone stop doing their things and look at I.n, Chan and Hyunjin's parents. Everyone looking so embarrassed and just gather around dining table. Awkward.

Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang just laugh it off.

"Hyunjin, bring Seungmin here. I want to get to know him closer." Said Mr. Hwang. Hyunjin nods while leading Seungmin to his dad.

"Come here, childrens. Food is ready!" Said Mrs. Hwang.

They all happily enjoying the food while chit chatting about each other's story. Everyone look so happy, everyone look so enjoyed.