Waves of yearning 2

Week passes, Seungmin finally gets his dreamed job to be part of trainee team in the biggest entertainment, JYJ.

Feeling nervous standing outside the room. One staff told him to go and meet his debut team at a practice room and make himself home.

But, in this situation, he is not use to it. People inside the room that probably will be his housemates were all great trainee according to his research. Nervously encourage self, Seungmin trying to relaxed.

When calmness spark, Seungmin slowly enter the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They all openly greet him.

"Annyeong. I'm first day training, Kim Seungmin." Said Seungmin while trying to erased every fears inside.

"We all know that." Answers that one guy.

Seungmin turns his head towards that guy who was standing in front of mirror while adjusting the audio with his phone. Probably preparing to practice dance.

"I'm Lee Know. Your dance teacher." In a deeper voice, Lee Know introduce himself.

He walks closer to Seungmin.

His aura is no joke. The atmosphere in this room immidietly change to be very nerves wrecking. You can get this feeling like only in an examination halls.

"With me, there must be no mistake in dance. Follow the choreo well and you are safe. Get it??" Glares, probably wants to snatch Seungmin's life with his eyes.

Walks away like nothing happened.

Someone approaches Seungmin.

"Dont mind him. He like that when he is missing his cats. Anyway, I'm Han. 3RACHA's maknae."

He reached out his hands to Seungmin. Seungmin then shake it.

The famous 3RACHA, were always there everywhere in many talks. No matter whenever he goes, 3RACHA is the first thing he heard about when he is talking about song and music.

Never expect, 3RACHA will debut with Seungmin.

"Lets wait for two other members. They're coming in late today. Lets sit down and have a small talk. Shall we?"

And here it goes the talk become longer then the usual conversation. Han basically knows half of Seungmin's personal information now. At times, they laugh, they smiled, they talk and laugh again. Seungmin started to feel comfortable with this new place.

"Hello! We bring food!!!" Hyunjin screamed while aggressively put the food on the table.

"Hyunjin ah. Our last member was here!" Han excitedly shout as soon as he saw the two remaining members enter the room.

H- Hyunjin? Listening to that name make Seungmin turn his face toward the those members who was still taking care of his food on the table.

Yes. That is the same Hyunjin from his past.

Another guy that probably one of his member approach Seungmin.

"Hey! What is your name?" Reached out hand.

"Seungmin. You?"

"They said you're younger than me. So you can call me Changbin Hyung." He then smiled at Seungmin.

Seungmin smiles back. In his head, only one thing keep haunting him. Hyunjin.

"Yah.. Hyunjin ah... Come and meet your roomate." Said Changbin while walking in a cute way at the table to take his food.

Hyunjin then pass the food to Changbin, he look happy while doing that and second later he take his way toward Seungmin.

Out of nervousity, Seungmin just keep his head down. Still not ready to face him and knowing for a fact that Hyunjin will be his roomate terrified him more.

"Hey, buddy. Was the floor more interesting than me?" Hyunjin slowly sat down in front of his roomate.

Seungmin's heart skip a beat. He inhales and exhales to help himself.

He was about to look up to Hyunjin but-

"Let me see my roomie's face." Hyunjin put his finger under Seungmin's chin and slowly drag it up, show him his face.

For a few second, their eyes meet. Time skipped to when the day they first met at the school sport field.

That day, was a day when their eyes locking each other together.

And... Thats how Hyunjin realized, the guy in front of him was Seungmin.

"S-Seungmin?" He mumbling it alone but Seungmin can hear it.

"Y-yes. H- Hi." Seungmin's voice is trembling.

Hyunjin stand up. The fact that the guy he has been looking for is right in front of him make him even shocked.

"Dont worry about him, Seungmin ah. He just as dramatic like that. We've seen it every single day." Han always say something funny.

Which it help a lot in this situation.

"Yeah. And I dont know how can I help Hyunjin when he being himself." Says Chan. Our team leader.

"You guys do realized that you've said it on my face right?" Says Hyunjin.

Looking pissed off.

"Calm down, we just joking around. Hyung but not so hyung you are." One more member show up.

Han and Chan hyung laugh at Hyunjin hearing I.N being savage.

"Hello, I'm Jeongin. But you can call me Innie." I.N reach out his hand.

"Seungmin." They shake hands.

"Hyung. Can you behave in front of our new member? You are so shameless." I.N blabbering at Hyunjin.

"Aish, this kid." Hyunjin just sigh.

Everyone just laughing at him. They really love to tease Hyunjin.

Seungmin just smile. He feels really comfortable with everyone but.. Hyunjin. Yeah just, Hyunjin. What is Hyunjin's feeling after knowing about him being part of his members? Being one of his debut mate. What's making it worst is, being his roomate. For 30 seconds those thoughts filling his mind.