Reason

-- Practicing hour --

Everyone were so focused on practicing choreography. While Seungmin still monitoring the choreo. Its his first day, so he need to learn the moves first.

An hour passed, but he is still confused.

"Okay. Seungmin. Let see your move now." Said Lee Know.

Seungmin just stand up and show a few steps that he learned. Amazingly great, he learned a lot of move and doesnt look stiff at all. Every members just proudly watching him.

And, at one corner of the room, Hyunjin just watching him with the biggest smile.

For some reason, Seungmin accidentally looking at Hyunjin and noticed his reaction.

'was he smiling at me?!' his heart keep pounding.

"Good job. But you need to try better. Got it?" The amazing intimidating Lee Know gives his opinion.

Everyone just laugh at sassy Lee Know. Seungmin is kinda used to it and nods.

<<< Time skip >>>

Break time. Every member split and goes to each other room.

Hyunjin is still in practice room alone. He wasn't ready to share a room with the guy he have hurted years ago.

Try to chase every feelings with his dancing. More guilty he felt, more aggressive he dance. To the point he become exhausted and collapsed.

"I'm... Sorry. Really! I'm really really sorry!" Tears streaming down his face built up more guilty inside.

" who are you sorry for?" Asked one voice.

Hyunjin turn his face the the voice's owner.

Lee Know who has been standing at the front door was looking at Hyunjin that still lying on the floor.

"Hyung.. you're not sleeping yet?" Trying hard not to answer, Hyunjin change the topic.

"Haih.., the key was with you. How can I enter the room?" Lee Know sat down near Hyunjin.

Hyunjin just remembered that he was the last one to leave the room this morning. He put out the key from his pocket and gave it to Lee Know.

Lee Know takes it without any question. But he doesnt leave, he still there sitting besides lying Hyunjin.

"Why are you still here?" Hyunjin starting to felt weird.

Lee Know looks at Hyunjin.

"What is wrong? You seem troubled."

Hyunjin just kept quiet. Doesnt want to tell anything.

"Come on.. we're roomates for a year now. Stop being secretive." Lee Know keep pushing him.

Hyunjin then get up and sitting like Lee Know.

"The guy I've been telling you.." he stopped there. Hesitates.

"That guy? Oh yes. Why? What about him? Have you found him?" Lee Know excitedly asking.

Hyunjin nods.

"He.. he is here. With us. Our roomates." Said Hyunjin.

In a span of second, Lee Know's eyes wide opened. Does he mean?

"Seungmin?" Lee Know randomly guessing.

Hyunjin nods in a weak way.

"Its been two years, Hyung. I feel really sorry for him. He might be hurting with my actions and hated me now. Seungmin is that kind of boy who is nice and gentle. But I hope the situation between me and him wouldn't change him at all. I am a... I am bad guy, right?" Teary eyes, Hyunjin couldn't bear his tears now.

Doesn't know how to react, Lee Know suddenly whisper.

"Hey.. Hyunjin. Seungmin is here.. he might heard us." Said him while going closer to Hyunjin.

"What?!" Hyunjin was in dismayed.

"Shush!!" Lee Know shout his mouth.

"Where is he?" Asked Hyunjin.

"Outside. He was waiting for you to open the room. That is why I'm here too. " Lee Know explained the whole situation.

Hyunjin tries to calm himself down.

"Do you think he heard us?"

"Not sure. But lets hope he is not." Lee Know tries to convince Hyunjin.

"Enough with your emotion. Lets go to our room. Poor Seungmin waiting alone outside."

They both walk outside and seeing Seungmin who was still standing there waiting for them.

Lee Know just walk away from them. Wanting to give them space.

"Hi, Seungmin." Hyunjin tries to start the conversation.

Seungmin look nervous but still remain calm.

"Hi. Have you finished your practice?" Seungmin too, trying to chase away the stiff between them.

Hyunjin just shyly scratching his head.

"Yeah. Anyway, never thought we met again." Said Hyunjin.

Seungmin try hard to smiled.

"What a small world."

They both then walk together to the room. But before entering the room, Hyunjin suddenly stop walking.

"Seungmin ah." In silence, Hyunjin call Seungmin.

What in the world? His voice sound so deep and serious. Seungmin turn away and see Hyunjin looking down to the floor.

"Uhm.. Hyunjin. Are you okay?" Asked Seungmin. Feeling worried.

"Dont you hate me?" Hyunjin suddenly ask.

Seungmin's world is shaking. One question from Hyunjin can make his whole life upside down at this point.

"Why are you so quiet? Answer me." This time Hyunjin walk closer to Seungmin.

"No. I dont hate you. Not even in one second of my life." Seungmin answer that with a serious expression on his face.

Hyunjin cupped Seungmin's face and now the whole Seungmin was in his hands. Seungmin is shock, Drown in Hyunjin's breathtaking visual.

Never.. never thought Hyunjin would do this to me. Seungmin's heart starting to pounds.

"Why? I've been a bad guy to you." Hyunjin ask again. This time his voice sounds a bit trembling.

Seungmin lock his eyes inside Hyunjin's eyes.

"Why did you hurt me? Answer that first." Said Seungmin.

Hyunjin let go of Seungmin. Realized that he touched Seungmin just now.

"I.. I dont have a reason." Said Hyunjin.

Seungmin just painfully smile. Remembering all those days back, trying to analyse every action of Hyunjin towards him, before and after the confession.