Shining light

*Chan's POV*

We all get so excited when Hyunjin call to let us know about Seungmin is going to discharge today. He also planned to surprise Seungmin and putting hundreds percent trusts on us to prepare everything.

"So, Hyung? Where are we going to go after?" Ask I.n, his hand was already full with so many ingredients to cook for tonight's dinner.

"I think, we just need to go home. Because, your Lee Know hyung is already messaging me." I said while helping I.n to put all the things he holds inside the trolley.

"Where's our lovebirds hyungs?" What I.n means was Changbin and Felix.

I just shook my head. Had no idea! Their job were just to go and shop things we've already listed down in a paper as a gifts for Seungmin.

Since, today is 22 sept. So we're planning to prepare a birthday party.

"Well, lets just pay first. Then we can call them to meet us at the car." I suggested.

I.n agreed and we both goes to the counter to pay. Settled everything and was about to head out but just realized those two are still not showing up.

We loaded everything in and wait for them inside. Our manager is already waiting since morning.

After a few minutes later, Changbin and Felix finally show up. They did buys a lot, like a lot than expected. Well, Its supposed to be 7 things only...

When I ask, they said its some other stuff that they want to add. I just shake my head, these two wont stop fooling around.

We head home.

At the dorm, Lee Know is already at the kitchen waiting for us, While Han is in the middle of cleaning living room. Han? Cleaning? Rare, right? But he had no choice.

We play rock paper scissors to divide works.

And yes, My job is to sort the ingredients out while Lee Know is cooking. Helping him at the kitchen, since we're going to cook for 8 giants in this dorm.

Meanwhile, Changbin and Felix are going to prepare the gifts, Han and I.n will clean the house.

Tonight is going to be big!

"Chan hyung, can you get me those?!" Lee Know has started cooking. And my job is to get everything he wants. Sound easy, right? But trust me.. its kinda exhausting. Luckily I love the kids more than anything.

*No one pov*

Felix and changbin are busy with their gifts. Its one big gift from 7 of them to Seungmin.

A large cardboard, that will filled with Seungmin's pictures and wishes from members. A box of jellies that will be decorated with puppy stickers, since our Seungmin is so cute. A bouquet of roses filled with Stay's post cards they sent us when Seungmin was still warded.

A gift from members, 8 pieces of rings. Friendship rings that has each members name written on it. Day6 albums, Seungmin is a big fan of Day6 so.. hehe. Perfumes, probably from Felix. A few of puppy plushies, denim jacket, a beanie and a book thats written by Seungmin's favourite artist.

"Changbin hyung? Where is..." Felix look around. Struggling looking for his things.

Changbin also confused. "What are you looking for?"

"Those glittering things.. I was about to decorate this cardboard." Felix is still searching for it.

"Oh! That! I think I left it at the car. I'll go and take it."