My Light

*Hyunjin's POV*

Crap! I cant sleep. I sit on my bed and look outside the wall that's made with glass making me able to see the view from outside.

I brush my hair strands. Sighing loudly.

Just where are they? I already arrived at Busan. I hope they're staying at the same hotel as I am. I smiled thinking about this.

Feeling bored staying here in my room, I take my coat and went outside.

Take a walk all alone is good though. The view here are really pretty, Its also healing. I inhales the fresh breeze that give shivers to my spine. Ah... Cold.

There's greasy area that isolated from others, I must go there now. I walk there and here I am, sitting on a grass while taking a big breath, feeling fresh.

I closed my eyes, remember something. Seungmin loves places like this. Peace and quiet place, where he can sit alone without any distractions. That's why Seungmin is special, he likes all the things that I likes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly I hear scream from the other side of the lake. I turn around and see one boy sitting in between the trees beside him.

His body figure kinda familiar. I just stare at him.

"What to do!!?!!?!!?!!!!?!"

"Why him???!!!!!!??!!!!"

He cream again and again. Seems like something troubling him. I walk near him and sit a few inches from him without he even realized.

When I stare at him again he's already crying and that's when I see... Seungmin.

"S-seungmin." I mumble alone.

He then scream again, releasing his own feelings.

Probably because of me.

"Scream again, friend. Its gonna help you a lot." I said.

He did not turn his head to me, just sobbing.

Awkward silence.

"Having a bad day?" I asked, hoping that he will turn to me and open up.

"I dont know." He said, cracks voice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Suddenly he threw such question.

I clear my throat, try to act cool. "Y-yeah. Why?"

He take his time because  he's still sobbing hard. Then he wipes his tears. "Are you happy with your relationship?"

My eyes trembling. Did he mean...?

"Yeah, of course. I'm happy." I answer.

"Good for you then." He kept quiet after that.

Seungmin please ask me more question. I miss talking with you! I want to show you how meaningful you are for me.

"What will you do if you find out your boyfriend is going to marry someone else?" Without any warning he ask that.

I dropped my jaw. I dont know what to do now. "Did he love that person?"

He shook his head. "I'm not sure. But what I'm sure is, he was forced to. Gosh!! Why is everything is so complicated?" He tug his hair out of frustration.

I couldn't bear to see him in this state. Stay strong, Hyunjin.. you got this.

"Do you love him?" I ask.