Photobook

Photobook

*Seungmin's POV*

What was members doing this early of morning?! They are so loud, out there. Wait, are they having karaoke?

I sighed as my hands was rubbing to my side searching for the warmth I fallen asleep for last night. But then I realized, there's no one beside me. I sitting up on his bed.

Hyunjin wokes up earlier than he usually does. Since when he likes to wake up early like this. I glance at Lee Know's bed. He also already out of this room I guess.

I bet everyone were out there making chaos again. Chaotic kids.

I smiled. Smiled imagining the chaos they made. Smiled imagining how happy Hyunjin is out there waiting for me to come out and join them.

So I get up, but as I already up I saw one beautiful book beside me. I sat up again, take a look at it carefully and saw one small note on top of it, written,

“Hyunie Minnie love story" looking at the title already makes me feel soft. What a cute book, Hyunjin can be cute too.

I happily turn to first page, the unfamiliar picture of me sitting with Han in that practice room. He has time to captured this? I giggles while reading the little note he left beside of it.

“Today was the day I've waited for a long time. I saw you again. Not only that, I was so surprised when I know that you're going to be my debut team and my roomates. But I dont know how to faced you yet, thats why I stay at dance practice room till midnight. Sorry, Minnie.”

"I've never gets mad at all." I smiled.

Second picture is shocking me. This is when I was the first day trainee going to practiced room with Lee Know Hyung to ask for a key from Hyunjin.

When did he captured me walking in front if him? Aih this guy..

“Remember this? You walked fast ahead leaving me at the back. I thought you didnt want to talk to me anymore. That's why I decided to come clean with you about those bad days I gave you. I'm sorry, minnie. But eventually, we're together again.”

No..., You never gave me bad days. Those days of waiting for you were all such a meaningful days for me, baby.

Third picture, a picture of whole Stray Kids at our debut stage. Wearing Levanter outfit, all look so happy and stunning.

“We finally debuted! Baby minnie, do you remember those days at school? When I always wanting to become idol and singing on the stage with you? Until I ended up buying the whole racks of Kpop Magazines and you get scolded by your mother because you've also buy one using her money. You love to buy what I likes. Hahah, remembering that cracks me up. But now we both debuted with those crackheads members which I treasured a lot. I love them so much! They are my life! Thanks to them, they bring you to me.”

Pabo! I buy it because I also wants to be idol. Not that I'm copying you or what! But still, You are the reason I have dream and are achieving it one by one now. Thanks to you too, Hyunie.

I flip one more page and I already at the last page. Why is this book so short? I want to read longer. Its okay, gotta ask him to continue the book.

Final picture, the picture when we kissed each other at his private room. That day when he's having bad day?! Wait! Did he installed the CCTV in that room? Hyunjin.. Hyunjin... You set up camera, huh?

“Dont worry, minnie. I just set up a camera to captured one picture of us. Turned out it captured only this one, hihi. But you know what minnie? That day was the most happiest day of mine. I would be able to embraced you completely and for the first time, I'm not a bad guy for you that night. Thanks Baby, for accepting me, for everything you gave me. I love you so much. Ah, I cant even imagined living  a life without you, must be sorrowful. Even in my darkest time, you're always shinning. You're the light to my shadow. Thanks again, for being you.”

I started to tearing before continuing. Sniffing, I wipes my eyes and continue to read the rest of the note.

“But.., I am sorry Minnie. I decided to be a bad guy for you once again today. I had to. I need to stay away as far as possible from you and members. My blurry past keeps hurting you guys. I'm sorry for leaving not telling you first, because I dont know how to convince you if I did that,”

My eyes grow bigger. Stay away from me? He left?!
“I'm sorry, I'm going. I left, but I know you will always forgive me, right? Thanks once again. I love you, minnie baby. Love you forever!”

My tears falling down like a rain. I ran outside the room screamed out his name. But its too late, he's already gone.

All the members eyes are on me. "What happened, Seungmin? Are you okay?" Asked Chan Hyung while hugging me.

"He left. Hyunjin... Is gone." I cried like crazy. How could he leave when I was trying to make him happy day by day!!

"What?! Why? What's on his mind?!" Han was also surprised.

"Did you guys had a fight?" Asked Lee Know hyung.

I just shake my head. My tears just wont stop. I kneeled down along with Chan who is holding me from my side.

"Then why he is suddenly did this?" Changbin also puzzled out with all this. Felix just rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Lets just make a calls." Suggest Felix.

"Uh... Phone tracker. Lets trace him like before." Said Han.

"Its too late. Hyunjin didnt bring his phone with him." I snorted up, trying to hold back.

"Aigoo.. he's really determined to stay away from us, huh?" Said Lee Know hyung who already read the last note of Hyunjin that I accidentally bring it out with me.

"I just wanna know the reason. There's no way he just gone like that without any excuses. If yes, then He is a true idiot I've seen in my life." Changbin hyung blabbering. Of course he is angry, Hyunjin is so close to him but yet not dare to say anything to him before he's gone.

"Hyungs.. I think I know why he left." Suddenly I.n breaks the tense.

He then put out his phone and show us one tweet from a community that a bunch of Stays created.

""Remove Hyunjin" community?" Changbin looking so startled.

I get up as fast as a light when I heard that word. What? What community?

I took I.n's phone away from Changbin hyung and carefully read the function of that community.

"Its been around internet for about 2 days now. I bet, Hyunjin hyung already read those thats why he left." Said I.n again.

We all just keep quiet. Probably speechless.

Oh my Hyunie, he has been going through all of this alone. He never make an effort to tell us, or even tell me about it! At least, I can help him.

What should I do now? Looking for him? And when I found him, bring him here and continue living like usual? Will he wants to do that?

Where should I look for him? Wait, will he gone back to that house.. that place that holds darkest life of Hyunjin? He would suffer more living there.

God! Help me. I really had no idea where is he now?! I lost my mind.

Hyunjin no matter where you are, please.. please take care of yourself. Dont get hurt.

I wish I could turn back time and tells you that we all need you here. That you did nothing wrong. They are just trolling you, just to see you suffer.

Hyunjin, baby. Please, come back home when you are ready.

_____________________

(Congratulations!!! STRAYKIDS, you've won the Kingdom. We did a great job, Stays!!! Now SKZ can proudly bring the crown home and give to  Hyunjin. I'm soooo happy now!)