She's here?!

As planned, all Stray Kids members gather around to go to Hyunjin's mansion for a dinner as Hyunjin's mom already invited them all. Thinking about such a big brand mansion that Hyunjin's living in making them in awe. Hyunjin is indeed a prince in real life!

However, Hyunjin is already there a day before. Because he has things to settled at his company. In short, Hyunjin was going to dropped out his position and gave it back to his dad, the most deserved one in that position.

"Are you guys ready?" Ask Chan. Getting ready to take off.

Everyone at the back seat just answer in sync saying they're ready. The agency gave permission for Chan to drove them all, so today they just in a one car.

"But wait- Where's Seungmin?" Said Felix as he noticed that Seungmin is still not in.

Everyone look around and yes, there's no Seungmin.

"Maybe he is still inside. Someone go and call him." Said Lee Know.

"Okay, wait, eh." Felix get off the car as he is the easiest to go out.

"Wait, yongbokie. I'll go with you." Changbin also get off the car and walk with Felix.

____________________

*Seungmin's POV*

Where were the others? Are they going without me? Gosh!

I, who is just finish buying at the convenience store feel clueless. This morning, my new manager said that we need to buy our own food because he cant make it to our dorm. So I decided to go and do shopping groceries. But then as I come out from the store, my new manager told me the members are about to take off.

I ran to our dorm as fast as possible to catch up with them. They're not 8n the dorm already, maybe at the car, I should be fast.

Because I was so rush, I just prepare myself as simple as I can. Put on a light make up, and small bit of lipstick.

For outfit, I just snatched everything I saw first on my closet and put it on. Did not care of my messy hair.

Take my jacket and finally done! I was ready to go

I take my step towards the door just to realized I was locked in. Shit! Who the heck lock the door from outside?!

"Anybody outside?!" I scream. Please, somebody answer me!! I'm already in a rush!

But.. that's when... I hear footstep from my back. I dont know who is it but I can feel something bad is going to happen. I gulp down as I cant really feel my heartbeat. I courage myself to turn around.

"Are you looking for me?" The person in front of me cynically smiled while standing there holding a golf bat.

My eyes widely opened. How can she enter the room? What is her intention coming here? Does she want to kill me?! My eyes trembling just thinking about this.