What happened to Felix?

"Free snacks!" I.N takes the snacks from Chan's hands and happily devour it.

Chan just smiled at Jeongin's cuteness. Which is too much for himself. He has been crushes I.n for a long time but thinking that I.n is still too young and yet innocent he cant make any move at all. The least thing he can do was just taking a good care of Jeongin and protect him. Since he is the baby of the group.

"How could you not strike even once, hyung?" Han mockingly asking.

"Yep, this is not the first time we play it tho." Changbin added.

"I know right, even I can strike while joking around just like that." Lee Know also added.

Chan scratching the back of his head. Feeling shy. "Its not that I dont know how to play.. I was just..., I was just giving you a chance. Got it?"

I.n then laugh out loud. "Yeah, right hyung." Half believing his hyung.

"You just basically doesnt know how to play. Admit it." Lee Know joking around to a frustrated Chan.

"You guys being mean to our leader." Said Felix while stuffing the food inside his mouth.

"Oh Felix, you will choke if you did that again." Changbin starts to concerned. He takes a few tissues and wipes leftovers from Felix cheeks.

Felix going insane inside. Changbin just wink and continue eating.

'He winked!!!! He winks at me!! Oh no oh no... Please dont die yet, Felix! Oh gosh, arghhhhh!!!!!! He just wipe my cheeks and wink at me!!!!!!!!!!!' Felix couldnt control his feelings at the moment but still trying to act normal.

"Why is Felix hyung looking so red?"

'I hate you I.n for this!" Felix screaming inside after I.n asked the question.

Chan who noticed it also pointing up the same thing. "Yep, why Felix? Are you okay?"

Lee Know just smirked, "Probably because of Changbin."

Han just nods and agreed as well. "Yep. He has been like that after Changbin wipes his face."

Changbin is shook in confusion.

'oh gosh. Please make me invisible now. Save me! What I'm gonna do?! What I'm gonna do?!' Felix start to panicking.

"Lixie, is that right?" Ask Changbin.

Felix at this point already flew to another planet wishing to be alien but no, he is still in this world facing his members. Reality sure are againts him today.

"Uhmm... No Changbin hyung. They are just joking around. Haahaa." Fake laugh to cover his nervousness.

Everyone's knows how whipped Felix is for Changbin. Felix even had Changbin as his wallpaper and background in his phone. Thats why everytime Changbin wants to borrow his phone he will have to come up with every excuses if possible.

"Aww, our Felix is cute." Thats it. When Changbin acting cute like this, Felix starts dying inside. He always forget to breathe whenever he is with Changbin.

"Look! He is blushing!" Members keep teasing him.

"No!" Felix shyly responded.

<<< Time skipped>>>

All of them return to their dorm at 6 pm. After such a tiring game, half of them already passed out. Left Han and Felix who was still active and playful.

This time they decides to play UNO. While playing, they singing, screaming and every sound come out from each other's mouth. September's twins things.