Explanations

TW// ABUSE, SWEARING

I woke up in the morning for real this time. The first thing I thought of was the dream I had last night. Would you even call it a dream. More like a nightmare. The thought of the waterpark trip this weekend distracted me. I decided to text Tommy for more details.

                                                                                                                                          Y/N

                                                                 Oi bitch boy when is the waterpark trip.

Bitchboy

This weekend smartass

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Y/N

                                 I mean what day and what time should I arrive dipshit

Bitchboy

Oh well you could have asked we are going on Saturday

and we can pick you up at around 10am if you want.

                                                                                                                                           Y/N

                                                                                        Ok and yea I'll ride with you.

Bitchboy

Ok see you on Saturday then.

Well now that that was settled I should probably tell my parents where I'm going. I know I'm 22 and they shouldn't have to know but they're very over protective. But it's because they love me. Right?

I walk down stairs still in my pajamas rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. My parents are sitting on the couch drinking coffee and arguing about politics presumably. I approach them nervous about what they might say.

"Mother? Father?"

"What?" growled my father.

"Well my best friend Tommy invited me to go to the waterpark this weekend and I was just letting you know where I was going"

"Absolutely not!"

"Why not?" I questioned anger bubbling in my stomach.

"Because I am not allowing you to go with a boy and you are not to leave this house!" My father screamed, his face turning beet red.

"I AM 22 I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT" I retaliated. My sudden burst of confidence leaving my body as soon as I saw both my parents get off of the couch.

"Never talk to your father that way again." Threatened my mother while curling her fingers into a fist. She threw a punch, aiming for my nose, but I quickly raise my arm and block the blow. A bruise formed almost instantly and my arm went weak. My dad quickly reacted to the situation and kicked my legs causing me to fall back. He landed a few good kicks into my side before I was able to get up and escape to my room. I slammed the door behind me and quickly locked it. My abused body slumped to the floor throbbing with pain. I looked down at my arm. A large purple bruise was now very visible. I had to get out of here but I had nowhere to go. I wouldn't want to be homeless. But hey not much could be worse than thus.

After one and a half hours of doing absolutely nothing I loaded up Minecraft. One of my favourite things to do was load up a new survival world and let the game help me escape from my sad reality. It was my getaway. My safe place. I rang Tommy on discord and he answered almost immediately.

"Hey" he said cheerfully.

"Hey, I just talked to my parents about this weekend and they said they were fine with it." I knew I was lying but Tommy had no idea about what my parents did to me. I just didn't want him to worry.

"Sweet I'm so excited"

We played Minecraft for a few hours before I decided to hop off. Obviously I was still going to go to the waterpark despite what my parents said. They have controlled me for too long and it's finally time for me to live my life.

I needed to move out. But how would I pay for everything? Where would I live? Would someone live with me? What would my parents say? Why do I care what my parents think? I don't. I just don't want them to react like they did this morning. Or to try and force me to stay. I would have to sneak out. But that's a lot easier said than done. I decided to sleep on it.

I snuggled up into my warm blankets and drifted off into a deep sleep.

---TIME SKIP---

I woke up bright and early and got ready for the day. I packed a bag of food and my togs (bathing suit/bikini) and some sunscreen. It was only 8:00am so I decided to text Tommy.

Y/N

Bitchboy can I come over to your place I'm fucking bored.

Bitchboy

Yea whatever

Y/N

Ok see you soon then

I quickly gathered my things and snuck downstairs. My parents are usually still asleep so I snuck out the door and sprinted to the footpath.

"OI WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"

A/N 

756 Words. This chapters a bit longer. I don't really have much to say. Please eat, drink and go outside. You are loved and you are important. <3