Visit

TW/ ABUSE

Tommy's POV

Tubbo and I watched as the ambulance drove away. I was scared. Why her? Why her of all people? We started walking home silently. Not a single word was spoken until we opened the front door.

"She's going to be okay, right Tommy?"

"I don't know Tubbo, I really hope so. She doesn't deserve this"

I sat on the couch and rested my head in my hands. I really care about her, she's one of my best friends. She's been through so much and now this? I don't know exactly what she's been through, but her arriving at my front door with puffy eyes at 2 in the morning means she's not okay. I'm not gonna ask her about it though. She'll talk about it when she's ready.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Wilbur. I pressed accept quickly

"Tommy?"

Wilbur's voice sounds shaky like he had been crying.

"Wilbur?"

"She's in a coma"

"What!?"

"She went into a coma in the ambulance about an hour ago, the doctors don't know when she will wake up, but they said she will be ok."

I didn't know what to say. She was going to be okay, but she was in a coma.

"Me and Tubbo are gonna get an Uber, we will be there soon"

I hung up and told Tubbo what had happened and without asking any questions he got an Uber. We waited about 5 minutes before it arrived. We got in and told the driver where to go. We drove for about 20 minutes before finally arriving. We ran out and went straight to the room Wilbur messaged us.

We sprinted into the room and saw Y/N on the bed and Wilbur sitting next to her on a chair. He looked like he had been crying a lot. Wilbur looked up at us and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Doctors say she could be in a coma for either a few days or a few weeks," Wilbur explained.

I looked at Y/N. She had bruises all over her and some dried blood on her head and face. I looked back at Wilbur. He looked rough.

"I'm staying with her until she wakes up, you two can leave whenever but you should at least sleep at home." He said.

I nodded my head. We stayed there for about 3 more hours before Tubbo and I decided to leave for the night. Once we got home we were silent for most of the night. It was fairly late so I decided to go to bed. I lay down in the blankets and rested my eyes. The events from today kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't get the image of Y/N's bruised body from my mind. She always seemed to have multiple bruises on her body but she was just clumsy, right? Right?

I fell asleep after about 30 minutes.

"Tommy? Tommy help!" she screamed.

I looked around and saw Y/N curled up in a ball on the ground wincing in pain. I tried walking over to her but I couldn't move. I saw a big shadow loom over her. The familiar face of her father stared down at her. I saw him kick her in the stomach before punching her in the cheek. I tried calling out for her but I couldn't say a word. All I could do was sit back and watch her being abused by her own father.

I sat up in my bed sweating. Is that what was happening. Surely not. But it was so vivid. So real. A little bit too real for my liking. And her screams shattered my heart. They were so helpless and painful. I tried getting the image of her out of my mind but it kept coming back to haunt me.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I went to the cupboard and got a glass. I filled it up with water and sat down at the table. I heard a creaking over at the stairs and immediately looked over. I saw Tubbo holding what looked like a lamp with a terrified look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh. He lowered the lamp when he realized it was me and laughed at himself.

"What in the world are you doing up at 3:15 in the morning?" He questioned.

"I had a nightmare," I said.

"Oh, are you okay?"

"I'm fine it was just... a little too real for my liking"

"Do you wanna talk about it"

"Not really"

"Ok well I'm gonna go back to bed, see you in the morning"

"C'ya"

A/N

760 words

I'm really sorry for this shitty chapter. I wanted to get something out. Please eat and drink. Get some rest and you are such and amazing person. You are loved I am proud of you for being who you are. <3