Lyrics

Note: F/S = Favourite spread

I woke up to a strange and unfamiliar weight across my waist. I opened my eyes properly and noticed I wasn't in my room. It took a few moments to adjust and to remember where I was until I realized I was in Wilbur's room. I twisted my head around to see what was on my waist. Sure enough, Wilbur's arm was draped on my waist and he was holding me close to his body. I felt safe in his embrace and I wished I could stay in this position forever. I checked the time on his phone that was sat on his bedside table and saw that it was only 6:30am. I rolled back onto my side and let myself drift back to sleep.

When I woke up for the second time that day it was 11:00am. I felt my back pressed against something which I'm guessing was Wilbur's chest. One of his hands was still lying across my waist and the other was running through my hair slowly. It was a relaxing motion that could easily put me right back to sleep. I turned my body to face him and he smiled when he saw I was awake. A red blush quickly covered his face as he realized his position.

"I'm so sorry, I um, I woke up in this position and I didn't want to wake you up." He said sheepishly.

"Wil, it's fine" I laughed.

I was about to get up to go make breakfast when I was pulled back onto the bed by Wilbur.

"I want cuddles" He pouted.

"Wil I need to make breakfast" I replied.

"5 minutes, please, and then we can get up" He whined.

"Fine, but only 5 minutes," I said reluctantly getting back under the covers.

Both of his arms wrapped around my body and he pulled me close to his chest. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around his torso. It was comforting being in this position but I couldn't help but get butterflies.

Did he feel the same way, or is he just doing this because he's tired and his mind isn't thinking properly? Friends cuddle like this all the time. Right?

5 minutes flew by and me and Wilbur were making our way downstairs. The boys were half awake sitting on the couch. They looked dead.

"And what time did you boys stay up 'till," I asked.

"Um don't get mad but 3:30," Tubbo said.

I burst out laughing at their dumb decision.

"Why would I be mad, I'm not the one that has to live with the consequences" I chuckled, walking into the kitchen.

I pulled out the toaster and decided I would make toast for myself. I put in 2 pieces and leaned on the counter while I waited.

When the toast popped out I jumped a little in fright and put the slices on a plate. I spread some F/S on and sat at the table to eat. Wilbur and Tommy joined me after a while and told me Tubbo had fallen asleep on the couch. We sat at the table and talked for a while when I asked Wilbur if he could teach me some more guitar.

We walked up to his room and I picked up the guitar I used yesterday.

"Next time I go into town I'm gonna look for my own guitar I feel bad using your one," I said, sitting at his desk chair.

"It's fine Y/N I don't mind" He assured.

"Wil, do you think we could write a song together? I've wanted to write one for so long but I've never gotten to." I asked nervously.

My initial nervousness dissipated quickly when I saw Wilbur's smile widen.

"Of course Y/N what were you thinking?" He asked happily.

"I kind of want to write a sort of love song, but not a cheesy romantic one, more of an upbeat one," I explained. " I have some lyrics that I wanted to use but you can add or take away whatever you like," I said, handing over a small notebook.

He read over the lyrics and his smile grew larger than before.

"I love these, I'll add a few more and try and put together some chords to go with these lyrics. Do you wanna help?" He asked.

"Sure," I said excitedly.

We sat down for a good 3 hours finishing the lyrics and starting on the chords. We had half the song finished and I was so proud of our progress.

"I think we should stop there for the day, my fingers are numb and I am starving" I sighed in exhaustion.

"I agree, also when we are finished with the chords, I could send it over to some of my good friends and we could have them play the drums, or keyboard in the background, just to make it feel like a real song." Wil proposed.

"Ohh yes that would be awesome," I said smiling.

We rested the guitars where we found them once again and headed downstairs.

"What have you two been up to, me and Tubbo heard some guitar coming out of Wilbur's room, but I couldn't recognize the song," Tommy said as we joined them on the couch.

"Y/N and I are writing a song" Wil explained.

"C-" Tubbo started.

"No you cannot tell anyone, or even slightly hint about what we are doing, we don't even know if we are releasing it and a lot more needs to be done with it," Wilbur said cutting him off.

Tubbo frowned and continued watching whatever was on the TV.

Me and Wil walked into the kitchen and I began preparing an early dinner.

"So Christmas is in 2 weeks," Wilbur started suddenly. (I know, I know this isn't very accurate but in what universe do we get Tommy and Tubbo living in the same house without it burning down in the first week.)

I dropped the knife I was holding onto the bench and stared at him in shock.

"Your joking," I said, dead serious.

"Nope, it's the 11th today" he replied.

"So why do we not have a Christmas tree, or decorations, why have I not been told this," I said frantically.

"Don't stress, we'll get a Christmas tree and some decorations tomorrow, but the boys were wondering if we could have Ranboo over for Christmas as well," Wil said.

"Of course they can, I've talked to him a few times he's really funny," I said.

"Ok I'll tell the boys and get everything organized and tomorrow we can start making it feel more like Christmas"

A/N

1071 words.

Thank you all so much for the 24k reads that's fucking amazing. I appreciate you all so much more than you could even imagine. DON'T FORGET YOU ARE ALL VALID AND LOVED BY SO MANY PEOPLE. Don't forget to eat, drink, take your meds and get a good night's rest. I love you all so much. <3