Breaking the internet

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. I turned around ready to shout at someone until I saw it was Niki.

"Sorry Y/N I wanted to ask if I could use the kitchen to make breakfast," She said grinning.

"Of course I'll come down and help you, is everyone awake?" I asked.

"No, just us and Puffy" Niki replied while I struggled to get out of bed without waking Wilbur.

We both went downstairs and I saw Puffy sitting at the table. Techno was sleeping on the couch and Bad had piled up some pillows and was on the ground. I made sure not to wake them.

We made our way into the kitchen and we got out ingredients for bacon and eggs.

"Where did you guys sleep?" I asked.

"Oh um, we slept in your bed (NOT SHIPPING) sorry if you didn't want us to but Tommy said it would be ok," Niki said a little worried.

"No that's fine it's not like I was using it," I said slightly embarrassed.

Puffy playfully nudged my shoulder and smirked.

We finally started making the breakfast I had to go out and buy more food because we definitely didn't have enough food for 17 people. When I came back Phil and Jack were awake.

"Morning guys" I greeted as I walked through the door.

Techno had also woken up and he was sipping coffee while sitting at the dining table. I set the bags down on the bench and opened up the bacon. As soon as I placed it in the pan it sizzled crazily and little splashes of oil flew onto my arm. I winced slightly at the pain. It felt like lots of little pins piercing my skin. I shook it off and continued watching the bacon.

Once all the bacon was done Niki and Puffy helped me with the eggs.

"While me and Puffy finish the eggs do you think you could go around and wake everyone up?" Niki asked.

"Of course," I said leaving.

I walked around the downstairs rooms first. Punz had gone to sleep on a couch in one of the offices. I carefully woke him up and told him breakfast was ready. I left and went to the guest bedroom that was next to the office.

Karl was sprawled out across the bed and Quackity was wrapped up in blankets on the ground. I laughed at the sight and decided to be a little mean. I walked over to the closed curtain and pulled it open at the same time I started shouting their names. Quackity sat up and stared at me like he was going to steal my soul. Karl pulled the blankets back over his head.

"Breakfast is ready" I sang before leaving the room.

Across the hall was Tommys room. I swung open the door and saw all three boys asleep in different places. Tubbo was on the bed, Ranboo was in Tommy's chair and Tommy was on a beanbag in the middle of the room. I grabbed a pillow off Tommy's bed and whacked all of them as hard as I could. Ranboo fell out of the chair in fright and Tubbo rolled out of the bed and hit the floor with a very loud thump. He just stayed on the floor completely still. I was sure he had gone back to sleep when out of nowhere he grabbed a pillow and made a pathetic attempt to throw it at me. It missed and hit Tommy who was struggling to get out of the beanbag.

"Breakfasts ready" I laughed.

I checked the next office and saw George starting to wake up. I told him breakfast was ready and left. I went upstairs to get Wilbur and slowly opened the door. I walked over to the bed and jumped on him. He woke up very suddenly and groaned. I peppered him with kisses on his cheek and told him breakfast was ready. He got up and wrapped his hands around my waist. He pressed a quick kiss to my head before going downstairs.