Hospital

TW// VAGUE MENTIONS OF ABUSE, EATING DISORDER.

Wilbur brought my stuff in while I limped inside. I didn't like feeling helpless but I knew that there was nothing I could do. I walked into the living room and started in awe. It was gorgeous. Soft couches and a huge warm fireplace a large coffee table and a huge flat screen TV on the wall. It only had the bare minimum so we would have to get decorations later. Wilbur walked in with the last box and set it by the door.

"How's your leg?" he asked softly.

"Sore but I'll be ok. Where's my room?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Y/N it looks bad. It's badly swollen and bruised we need to get it checked out."

I looked at him and realized he was dead serious.

"Come on I'm taking you to the hospital"

"Wilbur no it's fine, really. It's nothing I can't walk off."

"Y/N you can't walk!" he chuckled. "Boys me and Y/N are going to the hospital. We will be back later. Don't burn the house down!"

Tubbo came down looking worried

"Y/N what happened?" he asked concerned.

"I tripped over Tubbo it's nothing" I replied. 

Wilbur took me out to the car and helped me into the front seat. I winced as my leg hit the seat. After minutes of Wilbur apologizing we finally left. Wilbur kept asking if I was ok the entire ride. It made me feel like someone other than Tommy cared about me. I felt safe around Wilbur. Like I could tell him anything. But I can't. Not today anyways. 

We arrived at the hospital after about 20 minutes. He lead me into the hospital with his arm around my waist to help me balance. The lady at the front desk offered me some crutches. I reluctantly agreed. The lady showed us where to sit. After 1 and a half hours of waiting we finally went into the x-ray room. They took a few x-rays before taking us down a hall and into a small room where a doctor would look at the x-ray and give us the verdict.

We waited another 40 minutes talking about random topics that came up. The doctor finally walked in and looked at the x-ray. After analyzing it and showing us different parts of the bone he said that my leg was in fact broken. I sighed in frustration. I had just moved in with some of my best friends and I can't even do anything fun for the next 2 months. 

The doctor gave me some pain medication and let us leave the stuffy hospital. We got back in the car left. We stopped on the way home and got some subway for us and the boys to have for dinner.

We finally got home and announced that we had food. I hobbled over to the kitchen and placed the food on the marble island. The boys raced down the stairs with ravenous looks on their face. When the boys saw my state I got two completely opposite reactions. Tubbo burst out laughing when he saw the crutches while Tommy looked scared and concerned for me. I knew why thought. Tommy saw what happened. He saw what my father did. He now knew what my father was capable of. 

Tubbo sat next to me and apologized for laughing. I told him it was fine and we ate our dinner in a comfortable silence. I only ate half of my sub but Tommy looked over at me proud. I got the healthiest sub I could to avoid gaining weight but I still had to fight the urge of throwing it back up. When Tommy was finished his sub he suggested we watched a movie. We all agreed to watch San Andreas. We got some blankets and pillows and made a small fort on the ground just big enough for the four of us.

"First night in the new house, POG!" Shouted Tommy excitedly. 

There was a vibe in the air  that I wasn't used to. I felt loved. I felt like I belonged somewhere. I felt safe. I wasn't used to it but it wouldn't be hard get used to it. It felt nice. We turned on the movie and Wilbur lied down next to me. He pulled me closer as if he was scared to let me go. 

"Do you wanna tell me the truth about why your leg is broken?" He asked.

"Not now, I just want to enjoy the movie." I replied.

 I was going to tell him. I could trust Wilbur, but for now I wanted to enjoy the first night in my new house with my best friends without having to worry about my tragic life. Wilbur put his arm around my shoulder and pulled us closer.

Butterflies danced in my stomach. I didn't know why. Wilbur was just a friend. Only a friend. Nothing more. Friends cuddle all the time. I couldn't be in a relationship with Wilbur. I'm scared of what might happen. Plus I had a boyfriend. Kaleb. That was something to deal with after the movie. 

I started feeling tired around three quarters of the way into the movie. I leaned my head on Wilbur's chest and fell asleep to his heartbeat.

A/N

882 words

Sorry for the short chapter I'm not feeling to great. Please eat, drink and go outside. Your amazing and your special. <3