Oh Girl It's You

Y/N POV

A/N: Italics is a flashback

It was the morning after I came up with the idea of camping and the whole house was buzzing with excitement. Tommy was still a little reluctant to go but he seemed to have loosened up a little. I walked into the living room where I saw the three boys making some sort of list.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We are making two lists. One of the things we need to pack and the other is things we should do while we are camping"

I looked at the list they had come up with.

Pack:

Tent

Sleeping bag

Food

Water

Things to do:

Swim

"Guys these lists are pathetic" I laughed "How long have you been sitting there"

"An hour" Tubbo replied sheepishly.

I laughed and help them finish the lists.

After we were done with the list of things we needed to pack, it was a lot longer than the boys had expected and the list of things to do was enough to keep us occupied for the whole trip.

"We should probably go out and buy this stuff because we don't even have a quarter of it," Wilbur said standing up.

"Yea probably," I say folding the paper and putting it into my pocket.

We all head out to the car and immediately I call aux. The first song that plays is 'As the world caves in' I smile and start singing. I notice Wilbur look at me and smile from the corner of my eye. As we are getting to the good bit I close my eyes and get ready.

"Ohh girl it's youuu that I lie with" I sing.

"As the atom bomb locks in," I notice another voice singing with me. It's a lot deeper but it's soft and sounds like heaven.

I look over and Wilbur and smile.

We continue singing until the song is over.

"You have such an amazing voice," Wilbur says.

I look in the opposite direction as I feel my face heat up.

"That was so good, you guys sound great together" Tubbo shouts from the back.

Tommy huffs but I see him with a big smile on his face from the mirror.

"You guys should record a song together your voices are perfect," Tubbo said.

My cheeks glow an even brighter red.

"Thanks, Tubbo but that's the first time I've ever sung in front of anyone, I don't think I'll be recording any songs anytime soon."

"Awwww"

I can tell I look like a tomato now but I'm not used to the compliments.

"Thanks, guys, really I appreciate it"

We arrive at the store 15 minutes later and split up to look for a different part of the list each. I have to get the smaller things like torches, batteries, and lighters. Wilbur and Tommy are getting things like tents, sleeping bags, and the gas oven, and Tubbo is getting the food.

We all meet each other in the carpark an hour later.

After cramming everything into the boot (Trunk) we head back home. Tommy has aux this time and plays a few songs I'm not too familiar with. Soon enough we are back home and unpacking the car.

"I wouldn't bother packing our bags just yet, probably wait until the day before," Wilbur says.

I nod my head agreeing before going to the backyard outside. Since we moved in, I put up a hammock between two trees. I walked out to the hammock and lay down in it thinking about the upcoming week. I'm excited to make smores and to swim in a lake again. It's been far too long since my last camping trip I can barely remember anything.

"Three, two, one" my dad shouted.

I bent my knees and leapt off the small rock. I quickly floated to the top with the help of my arm floaties. I heard Dad's cheers and mum scoff. I ignored mum and swam to dad.

"Was it big?" I asked.

"It was so big it touched the moon" my dad replied with a huge grin.

I smiled and swam back over to the rock to jump off again. Little did five-year-old me know that this would be the last jump I would ever do.

I bring myself back to reality wishing I could go back to those times. I expected myself to start crying but instead, I smiled. I knew that next week I would be sharing similar memories with people who actually cared about me.

I got up out of the hammock and walked back into the house just in time to get knocked over by Tommy sprinting outside.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't see you" He apologized.

"It's fine Tommy. Why are you running anyway?" I asked.

"Me and Tubbo are playing tag and he's in" I explained.

"Well in that case." And before I could finish my sentence I tackled Tommy onto the grass.

"TUBBO I'VE GOT HIM OUT HERE" I shouted.

Seconds later Tubbo came rushing outside and tagged Tommy on the shoulder. I let Tubbo run off before letting Tommy chase after him.

"You cheater, you will pay for this you fucking..."

I walked inside and closed the door before I could hear his long line of cuss words. I laughed to myself as Wilbur walked into the kitchen.

"What's gotten you all giggly" He chuckled.

"Oh, just Tommy being Tommy" I sighed.

Wilbur came behind me and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wilbur wha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was lifted into the air.

I kicked my legs in protest as he carried me towards the living room. Butterflies danced in my stomach as his arms held onto me tighter. He threw me onto the couch and flopped down beside me. He looked at me with a smirk.

"What the heck was that for?" I asked still a little giggly.

"No reason just thought the couch would be comfier"

I felt Wilbur move a little closer to me.

"So you said you used to go camping?" He asked.

"Yea before, ya know. Why?"

"Well I just wanted to know if you had any interesting stories to tell?" he said.

"Of course" I replied.

I got into a comfortable position and started to replay all the old memories.

As I was telling the story of how I fell out of my dad's kayak I noticed Wilbur was asleep. I looked up at him and smiled. He was so cute and peaceful. No Y/N what are you thinking? I scolded myself. I snuggled up to Wilbur's chest before falling asleep myself.

A/N:

1078 words.

Thank you guys so much for all the support you have no idea how much I appreciate it. You are all amazing people and you are all valid. Please eat and drink and take care of yourselves. I am so proud of you for waking up this morning. <3