Over

Wilbur's POV

I noticed an unfamiliar weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Y/N asleep. I smiled and saw Tommy and Tubbo with huge grins plastered on their faces. I shot them a death stare before carefully picking up Y/N and carrying her up the stairs making sure to be careful of her leg. Because today has been so busy we hadn't had enough time to set up our rooms. Y/N hasn't even seen hers yet. It was a decently sized room with a small walk in wardrobe. 

I carefully lay Y/N on the floor and picked up some thick blankets and pillow. I placed them on the ground and made sure they would be comfortable for her. She's been through a fair amount in the past 24 hours. I mean heck she's moved out she has broken her leg and something, something that she's not telling me is going on. 

I'm not going to force her to tell me anything but I want to be able to help her. I was to deep in thought to notice she had woken up.

"Wilbur, where am I?" she asked in a raspy voice. Butterflies danced in my stomach. 

"Uhh this is your bedroom. Sorry there are no mattresses or bed so you'll have to sleep on these blankets tonight." I explained realizing it's probably not good for her leg.

"Oh ok that's fine thank you Wilbur" she said while she hobbled over to the blankets.

I started leaving when I felt a hand around my wrist.

"Please stay Wilbur"

Y/N POV

As Wilbur started leaving I reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay Wilbur"

What I just said processed in my tired mind and a red blush tinted my cheeks. 

"I mean if you don't want to I understand, you don't have to" I reassured. 

Why did I say that in the first place. He's spent all day with me why would he spend more time. He's probably sick of you.

"Of course I'll stay"

We both got down into the blankets. Wilbur draped his arm across my waist and pulled me closer.

"Goodnight Y/N" he whispered. 

His voice sent goosebumps down my neck.

"Goodnight Wilbur" I replied. 

And as soon as I had finished my sentence I was asleep.

--Time Skip--

I woke up in an unfamiliar position. I look up and saw Wilbur looking back down at me.

"Morning" he said. 

His morning voice startled me and sent butterflies down to my stomach. That's when I realized the position we were in. My head was on his chest with our arms wrapped around each other. I got up which startled him slightly. 

"Oh sorry that's how I woke up and I didn't want to move and wake you" he apologized.

I laughed and told him not to worry about it. Secretly I liked it. I suddenly remembered what I was supposed to do last night. I grabbed my phone off the floor and opened the messages app. I saw all the messages from my parents and decided to ignore them. I went straight to Kaleb contact.

Kaleb

We're done.

That was all I sent before blocking his contact along with my parents. I sighed a deep sigh of relief. Of course I was relieved he was gone, but I couldn't help remember all the horrible things he did to me. A small tear dropped down my cheek. And another. Before they were coming at a steady pace. Wilbur who had just been staring at me the past few minutes quickly hopped out of the blankets and made his way over to me when he heard my pitiful sobs.

He wrapped is arm around me and pulled me into a comforting hug. He didn't ask any questions. He just held me in his embrace. We sat there for about 5 minutes before I calmed down. 

"I'm sorry Wilbur, I don't know what came over me. It's just been hard these past few years. I, um, I just ended things with my boyfriend and just seeing his name brought everything back. I promise I will tell you everything but for now I'd rather keep it to myself until I'm ready." 

He smiled and nodded before bringing me back into a warm hug. I could just stay in his arms all day. They were so comforting. 

We eventually got up and went downstairs and saw the two boys on the couch. I offered to make pancakes for everyone when it hit me. We had no food. Well that was a job for today. 

"Uber eats it is then" 

We ordered waffles and pancakes and waited in the living room. We turned on The office for a while before our food arrived. 

We all sat around the table and talked about our plans for the day. We all decided me and Wilbur would go furniture shopping and the two boys would go grocery shopping. When we finished and got ready we all left

Tommy's POV

Y/n and Wilbur dropped us off at the super market after a short drive. Y/N gave us a list of essentials and told us to get other things we would want. We walked into the store with our trolleys and started looking for the things on the list.

We got everything after and hour of searching and decided to look for snacks. 

"Hey Tubbo? Do you think Wilbur and Y/N like each other?" I asked.

"Well the way they look at each other and act around each other is definitely different to the way they act around us. But I'm not sure because Y/N had a boyfriend." He replied.

"Ew feelings" I gagged 

"Why do you ask?"

"Well I saw the two cuddling in the blankets this morning and they looked very couple-y"

As soon as I finished my sentence Tubbo's mouth dropped open. He almost dropped the packets of Coco Pops he was holding.

"And you didn't think to tell me?" he said with his hand over his chest.

--Time Skip--

Y/N's POV

After 4 hours of shopping Wilbur and I finally found all the furniture and decorations we wanted. A truck would deliver most of the furniture over the next few days but we brought back some mattresses and cutlery. It looked like the boys had gotten all the food as well.

As soon as we got home and put everything away we all flopped on the couch and put a random movie on. When the movie started I felt Wilbur wrap his arm over my shoulder. He pulled me into a cuddle. I smiled and kept my eyes on the movie. Maybe there were feeling there. Maybe.

A/N

1102 Words

Thank you all for the reads I really appreciate it. Sorry my uploads are all over the show. I upload whenever I can. Please eat and drink something. You are amazing and you should be proud of yourself. You are loved by so many people. <3