Dancing In The Rain

On the way home I expected it to be a little awkward but it was far from it. We screamed the lyrics to our favourite songs and the whole time Wilbur held my hand. It was one of those moments you wanted to last an eternity. It started to rain as we were entering the neighborhood.

"Wil, stop the car," I said abruptly.

"Why? We're almost home" Wil said, slowing the car down.

He pulled over and I dragged him out of the car. We were now standing under a street light in the rain. Music from the car was still playing so I grabbed Wils hands and started dancing. He soon caught on to what I was doing and danced along with me.

"Thank you for tonight," I said softly.

Wilbur looked down at me and smiled.

"Of course, anything for the perfect girl" He replied.

He leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine. It wasn't like the previous kisses. It was slower, more passionate.

It was the perfect way to end the night.

We danced for about 20 minutes before someone came out of their house and shouted at us to turn the music off. We scrambled back to the car and drove the rest of the way home soaking wet. I was shivering a bit so Wil turned up the ac.

When we arrived home I had warmed up a bit but my hair was still stuck to my back and my sweater was soaked. As soon as I got inside I raced up to the shower. I stripped off and waited for the water to warm up, replaying the night in my head. Butterflies danced in my stomach thinking of everything that happened.

This was the best Christmas ever.

After the shower, I saw everyone downstairs watching a movie. I joined in sitting next to Wilbur and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my back and rested his head on mine.

"I really don't want today to end" Ranboo sighed once the movie was finished.

"Well it doesn't have to," I said looking at the time "It's only 10 there's still enough time for some late-night mischief" I smirked.

The boys looked at me with huge grins on their faces. We all went out to the car. This time I was driving.

"Whats first," Tubbo said excitedly.

"You'll see," I said.

Once we were a few blocks away I rolled down all the boy's windows and blasted obnoxious Christmas music. The boys started laughing and multiple lights from houses down the streets turned on. We got a few ancient, decaying assholes cussing us out and some middle-aged people flipping us off, but overall it was a fun ride.

I parked the car at a nearby park and we all piled out of the car. It was pretty much empty besides a group of about 4-5 teenagers by a bunch of bushes. We all spotted them and Tommy thought of something. We followed him quietly going around the teenagers. We made our way into the bushes. Tommy counted us down and once he said 1 we all jumped out of the bushes screaming.

I saw the face on one of the kids and I'm pretty sure he pissed his pants a little. They all sprinted out of the park and down the street. By the time they were out of the park, we were all hunched over holding our stomachs. We decided to tone things down a bit and we headed towards a picnic table by a pond. We talked about whatever came to our minds and Tubbo decided to go live.

It was very scuffed but chat was having a great time. Quackity and Karl called Wilbur on discord for the last half of the stream and we had a great time joking with them.