Ferris Wheel

I woke up to the sound of a click. I slowly opened my eyes and saw 3 people towering over me. I glared at Tommy who happened to have a phone in his hand. He ran off followed by the other two boys. I tried getting up but I was pulled back by who I was assuming was Wilbur.

"5 more minutes" He mumbled, burying his head into my neck.

I lay back down facing his chest and felt his arms wrap around my torso, pulling me in tightly. Soon enough I was back to sleep.

I was woken for a second time except this time I was on the floor and Wilbur was laughing hysterically.

"Fuck you, you massive cunt" I groaned.

"Hey, this was the only way you were going to wake up." He replied.

I got off the floor and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N don't check Twitter," Tubbo said.

"Tubbo you bitch, don't say that cos now she's gonna check Twitter," Tommy said angrily.

I ignored the boys and opened Twitter. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. I went to the trending page and that's when things went to shit.

#1 Trending in the Uk

Y/NSOOT

Popular content creator Tommyinnit posted a photo of two people cuddling and tagged Y/U/N and Wilbur Soot. Conspiracies have arisen as to whether the two are dating.

#2 Trending in the Uk

Y/U/N

Fans debate whether popular content creator Y/U/N is dating Wilbur Soot.

#8 Trending in the Uk

Y/U/N neg

As soon as I saw the trending topics I went straight to Tommy's account. The first thing that popped up was a photo of me and Wilbur sleeping together on the couch.

TommyInnit

Gross

(Pretend this is you and Wilbur)

💬1640 ♻️284 ❤️137k

PonksLemonTree

| Aww they are so cute

DsmpFan

| I ship it <3

QuackitysToe

| I wish I had a friendship like this

TubboLikeDaBee