Dairy

TW// ABUSE, SLIGHT MENTION OF EATING DISORDER

--Time Skip--

It's been a week and we've moved everything in and decorated. The last thing to come was my pc setup for streaming. I wanted to help pay for the house so I was taking up streaming like I said I would. I was really excited. It was difficult moving everything with my broken leg though. My crutches kept getting in the way. Luckily I would be able to walk with a moonboot in a week.

I joined the boys for breakfast downstairs.

"Morning Y/N" said Wilbur cheerfully.

"Morning" I replied.

Wilbur offered me some toast. I declined. As soon as I said no Tommy looked at me with a frown. He was the only one that knew I was struggling, he just didn't know why. I reluctantly asked for one slice and looked back over to Tommy. He looked happier. I sat at the table and chatted with the boys. I heard a pop and Wilbur soon came with a plate of toast with Nutella smeared across it.

"I know Nutellas' your favorite so I thought you would like it. " He explained.

My stomach fluttered. He remembered? I don't know why it made me so happy. Maybe it was the fact that it was such a small gesture. I mean heck, my own parents forgot my birthday. I thanked him and slowly finished the slice. I wanted to throw up. It was so much, but I kept myself composed for Tommy. He looked at me with a huge smile. I could tell he was proud. I was happy too but I really wanted to throw up.

After breakfast we all went to the couch and put on a random show while we played UNO. I was about to win when Tubbo made me pick up 4. I glared at him before laughing my head off. He looked so scared. The round went on for another 5 minutes with Wilbur winning and Tubbo losing. We watched a bit of the show that was playing in the background. 

After a while I got up and went to my room. I had a pounding headache. I got under the sheets and turned all the lights of to try and go to sleep. After 30 minutes I was still very much awake and my headache had worsened. I carefully stood up and kept my blankets wrapped around me. I hobbled down the stairs and into the bathroom downstairs where the medicine was kept. But before I could reach the bathroom, my crutches caught on my blanket, causing me to fall over.

I hit the ground with a loud thud. Wilbur ran out of the living room.

"Y/N are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine but do we have any headache tablets?" I questioned.

"Yea I'll get them and also a glass of water, you go sit on the couch." He said.

I went over to the couch. My headache was worsening by the minute. I noticed the boys weren't here. My thoughts were cut off by an obnoxious laugh from the backyard. That would be Tommy. 

Wilbur came back with some headache tablets and a glass of water. I took the tablet and chugged down the water.

"Thanks" I groaned. 

We sat on the couch talking to a few minutes before I decided I should go for a walk.

"Hey I'm gonna go down to the dairy ( I think it's also called a corner shop ) and get some things and for some fresh air do you want anything?" 

"No I'm all right. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No thanks I should be ok"

I grabbed my phone from the table where I left it earlier and grabbed my wallet. I took my card out and slipped it into the phone case. I put my phone in my pocket and left.