Snowballs

TW// PANIC ATTACK

3 days till Christmas.

I had woken up at fucking 6am to someone knocking at the door loudly. I wrapped myself in a blanket and trudged downstairs annoyed. I opened the door to see a postman as equally unhappy as I was. He passed me a package and mumbled a quick goodbye before I closed my door and headed back upstairs. I was a little excited because I knew exactly what it was but I would deal with it later. As soon as I got to my bedroom I fell right back to sleep.

When I woke up again it was 12. I groggily hopped out of bed and went over to the package. I carefully opened it and saw the gift. It was awesome. I knew Tommy would like it. I carefully wrapped them up and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and no one was there. I tried the kitchen. No one. I went upstairs and checked everyone's room. Once again no one. I checked everywhere, I tried calling out for them and I got no reply. I went back down to the kitchen to see if anyone left a note.

Nothing.

I checked my phone to see if I had any messages. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I walked into the living room. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. Breathing started to get difficult and I felt really dizzy. I started crying into my hands thinking something bad happened to the boys. All while I was sleeping. I let this happen to them. It's all my fault. I tried to calm myself down but nothing worked. I needed Wilbur. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. That just sent me into even more panic.

Suddenly I heard the door open and I quickly turned to see who it was.

Wilbur.

I ran over to him straight away, stumbling a bit as I was still fairly dizzy. I wrapped him in a tight hug.

"Oh my god I thought you were dead" I choked out.

I felt Wilbur tense up after hearing my voice and he hugged me back. I stayed in his arms and they calmed me down almost instantly. I didn't know how to explain it but Wilbur was my safe place. I could tell him anything and he was one of the only people that could actually calm me down. I looked up at Wilbur who was a bit confused. He looked into my eyes and moved some hair behind my ears. I blushed slightly and buried my face into his chest.

"I thought something bad happened to you guys," I said.

"Oh Y/N I'm so sorry I tried texting you but the message didn't go through and then my phone went flat. I'm sorry I worried you. I'll make it up to you I promise" He apologized.

I looked back up at him and smiled.

"You don't have to Wil, just tell me where you're going next time," I said.

"No I feel bad, I'm going to make it up to you, but in the meantime, let's watch a movie," Wilbur said.

He brushed his thumbs across my cheeks, removing the tears staining my cheeks. I smiled and laughed. I hadn't even noticed the boys come in, let alone the fact that they were now watching us. Tommy looked a little worried but happy at the same time, Tubbo looked happy and Ranboo was just standing there in complete shock at what was happening.

"Actually do you think we could all play in the snow?" I asked.

Wilbur grinned.

"As long as we can have a snowball fight I'm down," He said.

I looked over to where the boys were standing and removed myself from Wil's arms a little embarrassed and asked the boys if they were gonna join in.

They all nodded in agreement, Ranboo still looking a little shocked. I turned to go to my room to put on some layers when Tommy stopped me and spun me around.