Sleepover

TW// ABUSE, PANIC ATTACK, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

"Y/N, Y/N wake up" whispered someone. 

I opened my eyes and looked to see I was on someone's shoulder. I jolted awake and looked at who I fell asleep on. It was Wilbur. 

"What's up?" I say groggily.

"Do you want to stay the night at mine, because Wilbur and Tubbo are" scream Tommy a little to loudly. I flinched at the volume but luckily no one noticed.

"uhh sure" I replied. I was relieved I wouldn't be going back to my place, because I know what's waiting for me.

"Ok well we are here" Tommy said as we pulled into his driveway. 

We all climb out of the car and walk inside. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" asked Tommy energetically.

"I think we should watch a movie" Tubbo replied. 

We all agreed and sat on the couch. We watched Moana which was Tommy's pick. As the movie was ending I started to feel tired. I tried to keep my eyes awake but they eventually closed before the movie could finish.

Wilburs POV

We were all enjoying the movie when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Y/N asleep on my shoulder again. It seems as though Tommy and Tubbo had noticed as well as they had massive grins on their face. I studied her face and thought she looked quite cute. Wait, what in the world am I thinking, I haven't even known her for more than 24 hours. I can't be thinking this. I stopped looking at her and finished the movie.

"Right, well me and Tubbo are gonna go to sleep, the spare bedroom is upstairs to the left when you're ready"

"Thanks" I replied.

I didn't want to get up and disturb Y/N. So I carefully leaned over to grab the blanket and put it over both of us. I slid down into a more comfortable position and started drifting off. Before I could go to sleep I felt Y/N's arms wrap around my waist and her head lean on my chest. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I started smiling. Surely I can't be falling for this girl. There is no way. No. I'm not going to let myself. Not after last time. I drifted off to sleep thinking of Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a loud bang from the kitchen. I noticed I was hugging someone. I looked up and saw Wilbur looking down at me. 

"Good morning" He said in his morning voice.

Woah.

"Morning" I replied sleepily. 

I looked over to the kitchen and saw Tommy and Tubbo trying, and failing, to make something. I rested my head back on Wilbur's chest and tried to go back to sleep. 

"Don't go back to sleep Y/N its 10:30" Wilbur said softly.

Tubbo walked into the room to check if we were awake.

"Morning lovebirds" he said in a cheery voice.

I shot off the couch and reached for the nearest pillow. I chased Tubbo around the room threatening to knock his head off of his neck. Tommy came up behind me and tackled me into the couch.

"Tubbo run" he screamed.

I heard a door shut behind me. I threw Tommy off me and ran to the direction of the noise. Tubbo had locked himself in the bathroom.

"I will get you Tubbo even if it takes all day" I laughed. I walked away from the  bathroom door and sat myself at the kitchen table.

"So what's for breakfast Tommy?"

"Well me and Tubbo tried making pancakes but we burnt them so we were thinking we could order something form McDonalds."

"That's fine with me I'll just have a breakfast McMuffin and two hash browns" I said.

Soon after an anxious Tubbo walked out of the bathroom. 

"I-I'm sorry Y/N" he whispered nervously.

"You're fine Tubbo it was honestly quite funny" I reassured.

He breathed a sigh of relief and ran into the living room.

After we had our breakfast the boys decided they would go home. I decided I should probably go home as well so I wouldn't be in any more trouble I was all ready in.

I walked home with my stuff scared of what my parents were going to do to me. I opened the door and walked into the house silently.

"Where the hell did you go yesterday?" My father boomed. He walked out of the hall and into the living room where I was. My mother following quickly behind him.

"Like I said a few days ago I went to the waterpark and then stayed at Tommy's house" I said my voice a lot more confident then I really was. My father raised his and and slapped me across my cheek. Tears sting my eyes. He landed another hit on the top of my arm. This one a lot harder. My mother punched me square in the nose and blood rushed out alarmingly quickly. My father hit my eye causing me to feel dizzy. I ran as fast as I could to my room. I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I fell to the floor shaking uncontrollably. Tears streamed down my face and breathing became difficult. I felt dizzy. Like I was going to pass out. Blood ran down my face and stained my carpet and my clothes. I tried standing up to walk to my bed but my knees buckled under me. I reached for my phone to text Elenia. She was the only person I had ever told about my parents.

She had been my best friend for 13 years. When I told her what my parents did to me when I was 14 we both agreed to buy a house together when we were old enough. Then she moved away to Canada. She was still my best friend.

Elenia

Elenia I need help.

What.

My parents have gone too far.

I'm sorry Y/N but you need to learn to take care of yourself.                                                                          You are a grown woman. I can't help you with everything.                                                                        Your so needy.

Elenia please.

Message could not be sent.

She had blocked my number. Tears started falling at a rapid pace. I had just lost my best friend and there was no way I was going to tell the boys about this. I looked over into the mirror. I had bruises all over me. I had a black eye and blood was still slowly dripping out of my nose. I was a mess. Why would anyone want to be friends with me. I don't want to live this life anymore. I should just end it. 

But I had just made two amazing new friends. And Tommy would be upset if I left. Maybe I could move out with the four of them. Somewhere far, far away.

Sounds like a plan.

A/N: 1104 words. Things are happening. Please eat and drink and go outside. You are loved and you are amazing. <3