Used To It

TW// MENTIONS OF RAPE, PANIC ATTAK, MEAN WORDS?? (idk how to put it)

Wilbur pov

I woke up not too long after falling asleep with a pounding headache. I got out of bed and walked down the hall when I noticed something strange. Y/N's door was open. She never slept with the door open. I peeked my head into her room and saw an empty bed.

Maybe she's downstairs. I thought. I made my way to the kitchen and noticed Y/N wasn't there. I looked outside. Still no Y/N. I ran back up to my room and grabbed my phone. My head was aching but that was the least of my worries. I tried calling her 4 times but she didn't answer. Her location was off so there was nothing I could do. I went back down to the living room and sat on the couch burying my head into my arms.

I was really fucking worried. What if she was kidnapped. What if she's lying in the middle of the road unconscious or even dead. I needed to get these thoughts out of my head but she was all I could think of.

Y/N pov

"What the fuck did you just say?" I said.

My voice was shaking but I knew he could hear the anger and betrayal in my voice.

"Kaleb, your fucking ex, he told me about you and I wanted to see for myself. He's gonna love this" He replied.

His grip on my waist was so tight, I knew there were gonna be bruises. I noticed Jared slowly leaning in again and I did the first thing I could think of. I balled my hand into a fist and hit him square in the nose. I didn't look back to see the damage I caused I just ran. I ran out of the apartment and didn't bother to take the elevator. I ran down the road and stopped when I came to a random street. I leaned up against the wall and let my thoughts race through my mind.

I'm a dirty slut. I'm such a whore. I was asking for that. I shouldn't even be here. Wilbur was right.

Wait. Wilbur.

What the fuck was I gonna tell him. Tears continued to fall from my eyes. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably, I felt dizzy and like I was gonna throw up. My throat was dry and it was getting harder to breathe. I needed to get back home and fast. I started walking in the general direction of home hoping I would come across a street I would recognize. Finally, I found a street close to home and I knew where I was.

I walked up the path. I was still in tears and shaking. I carefully opened the door hoping to not wake anyone up.

Too late.

Wilbur was on the couch with puffy eyes. He stood up as soon as he heard the door open.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He shouted.

That was when I noticed. He had been crying.

"Wilbur I'm so sorry I-"

"No Y/N no fucking excuses you had me worried sick. Do you know how fucking scared I was? Where the fuck were you?" He said. Rage was evident in his voice.

"Wilbur please I can't do this I-"

"Why is it so fucking hard for you to tell the truth. Stop with the excuses I don't want to hear it. I'm pissed that you decided to just sneak off like that in the middle of the night you could have been killed. " He shouted. "Actually by the looks of it you've been with Jared" He yelled noticing my neck.

"Wilbur-" My voice was shaking.

I could barely speak. Tears were falling at a rapid pace and my hands were shaking like crazy. Breathing was incredibly difficult and my head started to spin.