Walks and Wrestling

"Copper no!" I screamed as Copper jumped from the couch to the side table, knocking over a lamp.

Copper had grown a significant amount as he was now nearly 4 months old. (Being around 2 months when we got him). The lamp fell to the ground but luckily didn't smash.

"I think Copper needs to go for a walk," Wilbur said as he watched the chaos unfold.

"Yeaaa probably" I agreed, grabbing his lead.

I called out for Copper and he bounded over to me. I clasped the lead to his collar and made sure it was on properly.

"Who wants to come on a walk?" I shouted so everyone could hear me.

No reply.

"We can get hot chocolate from that one café you guys like, my shout" All of a sudden I heard three people sprinting downstairs and Wilbur ran to the door.

"I heard hot chocolate," Tubbo said excitedly.

"Yes you did," I said, rolling my eyes in a joking manner.

I opened the door and we all stood outside, we immediately regretted it and retreated back indoors to get jackets. Once we were dressed more appropriately we went back outside and walked down the street.

There wasn't too much snow, but enough for the boys to be throwing it at each other. Copper was mesmerized by the boy's actions and chased after every snowball, dragging me behind him every time. It felt like my arm was going to fall off.

The boys eventually stopped as their fingers started going blue. We turned the corner and saw the café in the distance.

"Finally, I'm fucking freezing," I said.

"You were the one that wanted to go for a walk," Wilbur said.

"Yeah well you suggested it, plus it was either this or we spend the next week buying new furniture because Copper destroyed it all."

Copper quickly looked at me at the mention of his name.

"Yes Copper you're the devil's fucking child but I love you," I said.

Copper seemed content with what I said despite not understanding anything and began jumping around in the snow.

The boys had already run off and started pushing each other seeing who would get to the café first. Ranboo pushed Tommy a little hard, making Tommy end up on the ground. He landed on a thin layer of snow and a slightly muddy pile.

I watched as he got up, trying to wipe as much snow and mud off his jacket as possible. He then took off towards Ranboo trying to get revenge. I laughed as the two wrestled and Tubbo watched from the sidelines.

"We don't know them right?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh absolutely not" I replied.

Wilbur wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. He pressed a quick kiss to the top of my head.

We made our way to the cafe and went in. We made sure Copper was aloud inside and he was, as long as he stayed on the lead. The boys went to a table and I ordered our hot chocolates.

The drinks were made pretty quickly and they were brought over to the table. We grabbed our drinks off the tray and Ranboo immediately started drinking. That was a mistake on his part as the hot chocolate burned his mouth. He painfully swallowed the drink and started waving his hands around.

"Hottttt," He said.

The table burst out laughing.

"This is not a laughing matter it feels like I just swallowed a volcano," He said.

Tommy took a sip of his drink and his eyes widened.

"Fucking shit it's hot"

Tubbo blew slightly on his hot chocolate and took a sip.

"Guys it's fine you're just a bunch of babies." He grinned.

Ranboo had finally calmed down and started blowing on his drink. My drink had cooled down so I took a sip. It was so fucking good.

Wilbur quickly swiped his thumb across my nose and he smiled. I looked at him confused.

"You had foam on your nose," He said.

I laughed in embarrassment.

"Get a fucking room," Tubbo said.

The boys laughed and Wilbur looked at me and winked.

"No shut the fuck up," I said quickly looking away from him and burying my face in my hands.

We all finished our hot chocolate pretty quickly and we got up to leave.

Copper once again took the lead, dragging me along the pavement. The walk home was quicker as we wanted to get back to the warmth of our house. Once I opened the door everyone rushed in and was grateful for the warm air we were met with. I shook off my jacket and made my way to the couch. Wilbur joined me and cuddled into my side.

Copper jumped onto the couch and curled up on my lap. I brushed through his fur and he slowly went to sleep.

A/N:

794 words.

Ayee I'm not dead. Although I did nearly die multiple times at the beach. But a short chapter because I'm fucking exhausted but I promise the next chapter will be longer. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 71K READS. I DIDN'T GET TO SEE 69K BUT I'M GOING TO IMAGINE IT WAS GLORIOUS. BUT REMEMBER TO EAT, DRINK, TAKE YOUR MEDS, AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.