Police Station

I was fully expecting Elenia or my parents to be at the door but it was the postman. He looked almost terrified to be at my door. He quickly handed me a letter and quickly walked away from our house. I gave him a confused look but slowly closed the door and walked back to the living room.

I sat back in my spot on the couch with the boys staring at me.

"What's that?" Tubbo asked.

"A letter," I replied.

I opened the letter and scanned the page.

I know where you live. I know where you sleep. I will get you. You're coming back to us and you're going to pay for leaving. We know you and Elenia hate each other so we paid her to come to find you. You're gonna wish you were never born.

Signed: Anonymous

My eyes widened and tears started forming again. I wasn't going to let any fall. My hands were trembling and as soon as Wilbur noticed something was wrong he took the letter from my hand and read it. When he was finished his jaw was on the floor.

"Whose anonymous?" Asked Wil.

"I assume because it says 'we' in the letter, it's my mother and father" I replied. My voice was shaking.

"We are going to the police this is getting out of hand," Wilbur said.

I knew nothing was going to change his mind so I reluctantly got up and followed him out of the door. I got into the passengers' seat and did up my seatbelt. Once we left the driveway Wil finally spoke up.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you. I promise" He said softly.

He put his hand on my thigh and started to rub circles with his thumb. It was very calming and helped me relax a little more. I knew I was blushing so I just looked out of the window to avoid Wilburs gaze.

We finally got to the police station and walked inside. Wil was holding onto the letter like his life depended on it. He asked someone working at the station if he could talk to a police officer and they lead him to a small office with an officer sitting at a desk.

"These two would like to speak with you," The lady told the man.

He was big and muscly just like every other police officer I had seen. He turned in his chair and raised his eyebrows.

"Um, we were sent this threatening letter today and we wanted to know if you could do something about it." Wilbur inquired.

The police officer took the letter from Wilbur's hands and read it. He seemed shocked at what was written.

"I'm truly sorry but there's nothing we can do, there is no name or address on the letter." The officer stated.

"But we know who's its's from and where it came from," I said worriedly.

"Yes, but we don't know that for sure. It could just be some sick joke" The officer replied.

"This is not a joke she could be in danger" Wilbur shouted.

"Well, there's nothing I can do. I can't just make assumptions on what this is and who sent it now leave before I have you escorted out of the station, and if I see you here again you two will be in a lot of trouble" The officer retorted.

I looked at Wilbur defeated and we both turned to the door. But before I could turn around all the way I saw a smirk appear on the officer's face. I couldn't do or say anything as we were already out the door.

Wilbur slammed the car door and I flinched slightly at the loud noise. Wilbur didn't seem to notice which I didn't mind, he didn't need to worry about my every move.

"Fucking ridiculous, absolutely stupid," Wil muttered under his breathe. "Why didn't your parents just text you instead of going through the troubles of writing a whole ass letter?" Wilbur asked, still angry from the previous encounter.

"I blocked their numbers a while ago. This would have been their only way of contacting me." I replied quietly.

I knew that was one of the reasons but another guess was when I was younger from around the age of 10-16 my parents always slipped little letters under my door to scare me. They always threatened to beat me and whip me and they always carried through. I was scared that they would actually come and drag me out of our home.

I was lost in thought when I heard Wilbur calling my name.

"Y/N are you all right?" He asked sincerely.

"Yea I'm fine, just a little shaken up" I reassured.

I noticed we were home so I went inside. I was too exhausted to do anything so I just flopped onto the couch and got out my phone. I tried to distract myself but I always found myself back to the message Elenia sent me. I kept re-reading it over and over until I finally just blocked the number. I was sick of this bullshit and I just wanted it to end. I noticed Tubbo and Tommy weren't downstairs bugging me or Wil so I assumed they were upstairs streaming. My prediction was correct when I heard Tommy scream something about chat upstairs.

Wilbur came out of the kitchen with a large bowl of popcorn. He dragged a blanket over to the couch and plopped himself down right next to me. He grabbed the remote and turned on Shrek 2. A classic. We watched the movie for a while before I became a little restless. Wilbur noticed and asked what was wrong.

"I feel like we've done absolutely nothing for so long. I just want to go out and do something." I confessed.

It was true. I felt useless just sitting inside watching movies all day every day.

"Tomorrow, us four, ice skating," Wilbur said simply. "I saw a place on the way to the police station earlier and thought that it could be fun"

"That sound's awesome," I said smiling.

I ran upstairs to tell Tommy and Tubbo the plan. I forgot they were streaming so I just barged into the room and as soon as I did the first thing I hear from Tommy's monitor was:

"Objects that I've shoved up my ass"

I lean on the door frame and smirk.

"Vibrators, Dildos, Pens," I said at the same time as the media share.

The boys quickly turned and started laughing. Tommy ended up on the floor clutching his stomach.

"That's one less life for you," I said.

"What do you need Y/N," Tubbo asked politely.

"Just wanted to know if you boys wanted to come ice-skating tomorrow," I said quiet enough so that the mic wouldn't pick up what I said.

"Yes yes yes," The boys said in unison.

I smiled and walked out of the room and back downstairs.

"What the fuck happened up there? I heard a massive bang" Wil asked.

"The boys are doing a media share stream and I made them laugh by saying the objects that I've shoved up my ass meme at the same time as the media share," I said.

Wilbur looked at me with an indistinguishable look. He looked proud but disappointed at the same time before he too burst out laughing.

"What the actual fuck" was all he could get out.

I picked up a pillow and hit him across the side of his face. He stopped laughing and stood up towering above me. I felt his fingers lift my chin up to direct my gaze to his. He bent down next to my ear. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"You should have thought about doing that"

That was all he said before I felt a soft pillow hit my cheek. I grinned at him and started beating him with the pillow. This went on for 20 minutes before we flopped to the ground tired.

Before I could do anything I fell asleep right on the floor exhausted from the day's events.

A/N:

1316 words.

I know, I know anticlimactic at the start but it's for a reason. Anyways you are loved and you are so special. AND DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE SO FUCKING VALID AND YOU DESERVE TO BE ON THIS FUCKED UP PLACE CALLED EARTH. <3

He was the one // Wilbur soot x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara