Home

TW// FIGHTING

Wilbur Pov

We were about 5 minutes away and I was getting more nervous by the second. Tubbo had stayed home and Tommy was in the passenger seat next to me. I was scared for his life. I knew I could defend myself well but I wasn't sure about Tommy. I turned left and Tommy gave me a questioning look.

"Her house is right why are we going this way?" He asked.

"I'm going to the police, I have the letter as evidence and I'm telling them everything" I explained.

Tommy nodded his head and turned his head to look out the window. I was internally panicking but I didn't want Tommy to see.

We pulled up to the police station and got out immediately. We asked to see an officer and were led to a room. The officer told us to sit down and we told him everything.

Well, not everything but we told him that Y/N had gone missing and we had the letter as proof. The officer looked alarmed and he immediately called 3 of his colleagues into a room. He told them the details and they told us he was going to check out the house.

"Do you think we could come please, we know the way and we know her parents." Asked Tommy.

The officer talked to the others and sighed.

"Yes you can come but please be very cautious these people are dangerous," The police said.

I smiled and walked back out to the car. We drove all the way to the house with 2 police cars trailing behind us. When we arrived we all got out of the cars and walked up the driveway.

One of the officers knocked loudly on the door and we all waited patiently. A very familiar face opened the door.

Jared.

My mouth hung open and I could see Tommy was shocked as well. He hadn't seen us but he looked terrified.

"Hello are your parents home?" The woman officer asked.

"Uh, y-yes I'll go get them." Jared stuttered.

He turned back into the house to retrieve Y/N's parents. When he returned I could see the fear in Y/N's parents' eyes.

"Hello Mrs, Mr, we have a report saying a woman is being held hostage in your home." The police said loudly.

"You must be mistaken Sir there is no one in our home." Said Mrs. L/N

'Lies' I thought.

"Well do you mind explaining this letter then?" The police asked handing them the piece of paper.

"I think your mistaken have a good day" Mr. L/N quickly before trying to close the door.

One of the officers stuck their foot between the door keeping it open.

"We are going to need to take a look." He said in an angry tone.

He opened the door with ease and waltzed in. The other officers, Tommy, and I followed after him.

Suddenly Kaleb came out of nowhere and tried smashing a bat over one of the officers' heads. That's what started a fight between everyone. Even who I think was Elenia was there.

The woman officer was taking Jared, the officer we originally talked to had Elenia against the wall with her hands behind her back, one officer had both Mr. L/N and Kaleb and the last officer had Mrs. L/N. It was chaos.

Then, Jared saw me.

"Oi it's loverboy and blondie" He shouted.

Y/N's parents glared at Tommy and I.