Waterpark

TW// HINTS OF ABUSE, SWEARING

"OI WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"

I turn behind me and see my father standing by the window. He quickly leaves the window and runs to open the front door. as he's doing this I turn back and sprint as fast as I can down the street. My legs carrying so quickly I almost trip over my own feet. I hear him far behind me shouting cuss words and threatening to beat me once he gets his hands on me. I turn a few random corners and eventually lose him. Sweat droplets gathered on my forehead. My face was red and I was out of breath. I kept walking around the streets to find Tommy's house.

I arrived at his front door after about 15 minutes of walking. I knock on his door and I'm met with a cheery smile. 

"Hello honey!  Come in, come in. How are you today?" she asked politely as I stepped into her comforting home. Tommy's mum had always been more of a mother figure to me than my real mother. I loved her.

 I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs and see Tommy on the phone with someone.

"I'll see you in 30 minutes" he said as he ended the call. "Hey Y/N come upstairs for a bit we'll leave in about 15 minutes.

"Ok" I replied following up his stairs.

My face must have still been red because Tommy shot me a strange look.

"Why is your face red?"

"Oh I got chased by a dog on my way here" I lied again. Jeez.

" HA deserved"

I gave him a playful punch before sitting in his gaming chair. We talked about streaming for a bit before it was time to go. We all got in the car and left to go pick up Tubbo. I was slightly nervous as I had never actually met Tubbo in real life, but he seems like such a sweet person. 

After about 15 minutes of driving we pulled into his driveway and he climbed into the car next to Tommy.

(your in the front, Tommy and Tubbo are in the back)

"Hey your Y/N right?" Tubbo asked.

"Yes, and your Tubbo?"

"Well that's my username you can call me Toby if you want I don't mind"

"Ok Toby nice too meet you"

After 25 minutes of jamming to songs on the radio and telling stories we pulled into another persons driveway. I looked back at Tommy confused and we quickly told me we were picking up his friend Wilbur. I forgot Wilbur was coming. I was really nervous to meet him as I had never actually talked to him before. I looked out of the window and saw the tallest person I had ever seen in my life. I was shocked at his height. He got in the car and said hello to everyone. I introduced myself and we all finally left for the waterpark.

 We all sang to songs on the radio and picked on each other for our horrible singing. Except Wilbur had a really nice voice.  His voice reminded me of when my father used to sing me songs to help me sleep. But that was what, 18 years ago now? We all told jakes and overall had a really good time. I could tell I was going to be great friends with Wilbur and Tubbo. 

We eventually arrived at the waterpark and we all got our stuff out of the car and walked to the entrance. We showed the people our tickets and they let us into the park. I had never been to a waterpark before. Actually I wasn't aloud outside after I turned 6 years old, unless it was to go to school. But my parents pulled me out of school in year 10 as they thought I would sneak off or tell someone what they were doing to me.

After we found a place to put our stuff Tommy's mother said she wanted to stay with it and relax a bit. Tommy, Toby, Wilbur and I went exploring around the park. The first thing we did was get in line for the massive two person waterslide. It was a waterslide that two people went down at the same time in different 'lanes' but they were blocked off by a thick wall of glass to avoid you going into the other persons lane. We decided to race each other and the losers would by the winners and ice-cream.

It was Tubbo vs Wilbur and me vs Tommy. Wilbur and Tubbo went first. Wilbur won by a fraction of a second. It was my turn to race Tommy. We got into our respective 'lanes' and swung off the bar at the same time boosting ourselves. I could see Tommy turning around in the waterslide which slowed him down. I went down a huge dip that made butterflies flutter in my stomach. A bright light blinded me as I exited the waterslide into the pool. I looked to my left and saw Tommy fly out just a second later. 

"HA BITCHBOY I WON" I screamed victoriously raising my arms in the air. 

"Shut the fuck up Y/N" he mumbled.

"Lets go Y/N, lets go get our winners ice-cream" Wilbur said helping me out of the pool. 

He looked at my arm with a puzzled expression on his face. His eyebrows furrowed and his usually cheery smile now an upset frown.

"Y/N how did that happen? And all those bruises I saw on your hip?" he asked. Worry intertwined with his words.

"Oh haha I fell down the stairs this morning. I guess I was just too excited" I lied through my teeth. I didn't want to lie to Wilbur. He was so sweet and I feel like even though I've only known him for a few hours I could trust him with my life. His face relaxed a little but his eyes were sympathetic. 

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm ok Wilbur, it was honestly quite funny" I reassured. Lies.

"Alright then. Let's go get our ice-cream!" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the boys.

We walked over to a small ice-cream stand and choose our flavors. I got f/f (favourite flavor), Wilbur got cookies and cream, Tubbo got caramel and Tommy got goody goody gumdrop. We all finished our ice-creams and decided to go to the hot pool. 

I dipped my foot in and let the burning hot water sting my toes. 

"Shit that's a lot hotter than it looks"

I slowly slid the rest of my body in and let my muscles relax. We all sat in the hot pool for a bout an hour telling stories and cracking the most unfunny jokes. We played a few rounds of truth or dare but stopped after a guard threatened to kick us out  because Tommy stole someone's sunglasses for a dare. We all got out and went back to Tommy's mother who was reading a book.

"Well are we ready to go?"

"Yea" we all said at the same time.

We left the water park and got into the car. I was really tired and could barely keep my eyes open. I soon let sleep take over and I rested my head on someone's shoulder.

A/N 

1192 words. Please eat and drink and keep yourself safe. You are loved and you are special. <3

Btw this isn't proof read.