Dirty Little Secrets

I left Tommy's house after having lunch with them. His mum made us Tacos. They were amazing. I only ate a little though saying a had a big breakfast. I hated lying to people so often but I couldn't tell anyone. 

On the long journey home I was nervous for my parents punishment as I had escaped without their knowledge. Tears tried forming in my eyes but I pushed them back down. I walked up the driveway and noticed the car was missing.

 I took the key from under the flower pot where my parents always left it and I opened the door. I ran upstairs taking notice of the tidy house. I didn't know what to think until I saw a note on my bedroom door.

We have gone out for a few nights. When we get back home your dead. Try and leave and we will hunt you down and kill you.

I gulped at the thought of my parents killing me. They would do it if they ever got the chance. I opened my door and saw all of Kaleb's belongings were gone. I sighed relieved. I got on my computer and joined the VC Tubbo made. The boys were all ready in there. A ding sound rang through the call as I joined.

"Y/N!!" Shouted Tubbo happily.

"Hey Y/N" said Wilbur a little more relaxed.

I greeted them and we talked about Minecraft and stream plans. After a while I asked Tommy if we should tell them about our plan. He said yes and I started to explain.

"So basically I want to move out and Tommy is allowed to move in with me but there is no way I'm moving in with that asswipe without anyone else. So Tommy and I were wondering  if you guys wanted to move in with us?" I blurted out quickly. 

The boys seemed to like the idea. Tubbo asked his mum and she said yes, as  long as we wouldn't move to far away. I wanted to move about an hours away so it suited Tubbo's mums requirements.  I explained that me and Tommy had all ready found a few houses we liked so we sent the boys the links.

One house had 3 bedrooms 1 office and a small living area. I didn't really like that one but it was fairly cheap.

The second house had 5 bedrooms 3 offices an open plan living area and a huge backyard with a pool. This one was Tommy and I's favorite house but it was quite expensive.

The third and last house had 4 bedrooms 2 offices and tiny basement but a nice kitchen. It had a small pool and a small backyard. I didn't mind this one.

The boys agreed that we shouldn't get the first house. 

"Tommy and I love the second one but it's quite expensive."

An idea popped into my head.

"Actually, I could start streaming and maybe help pay for the house because I feel bad not being able to pay as much as you guys would be paying. I've been wanting to stream for ages but my parents never approved."

"That sound like a good idea Y/N. So the second house then?" Asked Wilbur. 

We quickly agreed and Wilbur pressed buy. 

(idk how this stuff works i'm not old enough to buy a house)

We all screamed in excitement excepted Wilbur who chuckled to himself.

"Y/N how do your parents feel about you moving out?" Asked Tubbo.

My stomach dropped. 

"Uhh they actually don't know." I said nervously.

"Y/N why haven't you told them this is a big deal." Said Wilbur slightly worried.

"Y/N well um I don't want to go into it to deeply but my parents are very overprotective and they would hate the idea of me moving out. I'm not planning on telling them either. They would probably bea-." I stopped suddenly. I can't believe I almost said that.

"They would what Y/N?" Said Tommy with a concerned voice.

"They umm, they would be disappointed in me. I don't know, it's dumb I was planning on leaving them a note and disappearing. If I told them I know for a fact they would say no and try everything in their power to keep me home" I sighed.

The boys stayed silent for a while before Tubbo spoke up.

"Well your secret is safe with us"

"It says here the house will be ready anytime after June 27th so in 4 days." Explained Wilbur trying to change the subject. 

We all stayed on call for a little while longer discussing plans. When we all left the call I started packing my bags. I put away some clothes and books.

 After a while I noticed how hungry I was. I trudged downstairs and opened the cupboard. I took out a half eaten bag of chips and ate two of them. Still being cautious about my weight. I had gained quite a bit of weight and I needed it gone. Eating as little as possible was the easiest way. I put the bag of chips back and got ready for bed. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

WILBURS POV

We ended the call and I walked over to my bed flopping down onto it. There was definitely something up with Y/N. We all felt the tension after she explained her plan to sneak out. Some was wrong but I didn't want to intrude on her. It could be nothing. But there's a voice inside my head telling me something was very wrong. I decided to sleep on it as my eyes shut.

--Time Skip--

Tomorrow was the day I was finally leaving. Leaving this place of nightmares for good. I had almost finished packing my bags. Just a few posters and my laptop left to go. I had been lucky and my parents still weren't home. It was about midday when I called Tommy.  We talked about random shit for two hours before I heard a car pull into the driveway. I panicked. 

"Tommy I'm coming to yours for the night" I said quickly.

"Y/N what's happening?" he said sounding worried.

"My parents just got home and I don't feel like dealing with them at the moment"

"Yea sure come over just be careful" He said.

I immediately left the call and used the ladder I had placed outside of my window for these types of situations. I ran as fast as my legs could take me down the street to Tommy's house. To my safe place.

A/N 

1138 words

This chapter was very rushed I'm so sorry I will try to get a better one out tomorrow. Please tell me if there is any mistakes this isn't proof read. Please eat and drink and remember you are loved and you are amazing. <3