Karaoke

Note: F/S=Favourite song

--Time skip--

"No you need one egg, not two," I said as Wilbur began cracking another egg.

"Shit, sorry," He said, quickly getting rid of the egg.

We decided to make a cake as Wilbur wanted to learn how to bake. So far he wasn't doing a half-bad job but he was covered in flour. I was about to pour in the sugar when my phone got a notification. I wiped my hands off on my shirt and picked up my phone.

Karlos

Hey, I'm doing a karaoke stream tonight, youare more than welcome to join if you want. Of
course, it's fine if you don't want to. I don't want
to pressure you into anything. Hope you're
doing well.

Hey Karl! I'm doing great, and I would
love to take you up on that offer.

Sweet, I'm starting 7:00pm for you,
see you there.

I turned off my phone and turned back to Wilbur.

"I'm joining Karl in his stream tonight," I said.

Wilbur came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure you're up to it?" He asked.

"I'm sure, I want to get back into streaming, it's been a few weeks and I think this is a good way to start again" I replied.

"I'm so proud of you, and if you need anything I'll be right there for you" He assured.

I turned around and softly kissed him. He pulled me closer to his body and deepened the kiss.

"I will always be there for you" he mumbled through the kiss.

I pulled away and hugged him tightly. He rested his chin on my head and we stayed like that for a while.

"We still need to finish this cake," I said pulling away.

I went back to my bowl and add the last remaining ingredients. Wil poured his wet ingredients into the bowl and I started mixing. It looked amazing. I poured the mixture into the pan and placed it in the oven.

Wilbur went upstairs to the boys and I looked at the time on my phone and saw that there were still 4 hours till the stream started. I was excited to get back into streaming but I was nervous that the hate would get worse. I decided to push away the negative thoughts and focus on something else.

I decided to go and find what the boys were doing. Turns out they were on call with Philza doing something I wasn't allowed to know.

I left the room and found myself back downstairs with my thoughts. Before I could start overthinking tonight, the oven went off letting me know the cake was ready. I carefully pulled it out of the oven and set it on the bench to cool.

I went back to the couch and not long after, Wilbur came downstairs with a big fluffy blanket. He put the blanket down and went to the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and a couple of cupboards. He came back in with multiple bags of crisps, sweets, and other little snacks. He sat down next to me and pulled the blanket over us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I know you're overthinking about tonight so we are watching a movie to keep your mind off it." He said.

My heart melted at his thoughtfulness. I couldn't have anyone more perfect than him.

"So what do you wanna watch?" He asked.