Merry Christmas

I was expecting to be woken up. But not like this. First I had Christmas music blasted into my ears. And as I was about to get up I was drenched with a bucket of water.

"Merry Christmas!!" Tommy shouted nervously.

I wiped the water from my eyes and glared at him. Everyone else was in the room and out of the corner of my eye I could see Wilbur videoing the whole ordeal.

"I will murder you and bury you in our backyard," I mumbled.

"Don't be such a Debby downer" Wilbur grinned.

I flipped him off and shoved everyone out of the room so I could dress into some more comfortable and dry clothes. When I was done I walked downstairs to the boys eating breakfast.

"I made french toast for everyone," Ranboo said.

"Can we keep him, he can actually cook really well?" I said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea," Tubbo said looking at Wilbur.

"He's not a dog guys," Wilbur said shaking his head.

"Come on Wil it would be cool for him to live here" Tommy begged.

Wil looked over to Ranboo and raised his eyebrows.

"Wait are you being serious?" Ranboo asked genuinely surprised.

"Merry Christmas?" I said.

"If you're being serious then I would love to" Ranboo said excitedly.

"Well, it would be a pretty sad joke to pull," I said.

"I would have to ask my parents first," He said.

"Done and done" I replied with a smile. "You would just need to go back to America and get your things," I said happily.

"Thank you guys so much, I couldn't think of a better Christmas gift" He beamed.

"Thank god for that because I couldn't think of a physical gift to get for you," I said relieved.

We all finished our breakfast and went up to our rooms to gather our presents. I brought mine down and it was quite heavy. I walked slowly down the stairs careful not to drop anything. When I was in the living room I placed my presents under the tree. The boys did the same thing.

"Since Tommy's the youngest he should go first," Wilbur said.

"Oh fuck you, old man" Tommy scowled.

Wilbur handed Tommy his present and surprise, surprise, it was a vlog gun to make up for the one he broke.

"Thanks, Wil, I can't wait to shoot up the streets" Tommy laughed.

"Tommy no!" I sighed.

Tubbo got him a new keyboard and a camera and Ranboo found him some really cool fanart and had it framed.

"Thank guys this means so much," Tommy said.

"And here's my presents," I said handing him two separate things. "Open the big one first" I suggested.

He took the bigger present and opened it.

"A record player?" He said confused.

"Open the smaller present now," I said.

The boy's eyes lit up as they realized what the second part of the present was. Tommy was still clueless.

"Oh, shit this is so cool," Tommy said once he pulled out three records.

"I had them custom made," I said.

Tommy looked at the middle circle thing and smiled.

"Is this Cat from Minecraft?" He asked.