Isolation

A/N REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A LIST OF TRIGGER WARNINGS PLEASE DM ME, STAY SAFE <3

I dropped my phone in shock. What the fuck just happened? My whole body was shaking and tears were falling at a rapid pace. I picked my phone off the ground and went back inside. I hung my head low to make sure no one could see me crying.

I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door. I leaned against the door and slid down it until I was sitting on the cold tile. I curled up into a ball and put my hands over my eyes. What the fuck was I going to do?

I was finally happy with everything and now this has happened. Three days? No way he would kill my friends. I looked at the sink and saw the razor. I was debating whether I should do it. Whether I should return to old habits. I grabbed it off the sink and held it to my wrist. It hovered over the skin before I dropped it to the floor.

Just do it. You're worthless no one will even know you're gone. Your friends could die because of you.

I tried pushing the thoughts from my head but they kept returning. I unlocked the bathroom door and went to the bedroom to try and avoid hurting myself. I pushed our dresser against the door so no one could open it and I went to the bed. I buried my head in the pillows and as I was crying I heard a knock at the door.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" I heard Wilbur say.

I didn't reply.

"Y/N please tell me you're ok?" He asked worriedly.

I heard him try to open the door but he failed miserably.

"Y/n please open the door I'm worried, what's going on?" He asked frantically.

I kept my head buried in the pillows trying to ignore whatever was going on outside.

"Y/N is everything ok?" I heard a quieter voice ask.

Tubbo.

I still didn't respond. I don't think I could actually talk at this point.

"Shit, shit, shit" I heard another voice which I made out to be Tommy's.

"What?" I heard Wilbur ask.

"Before we all moved in Y/N had a few ways of coping when something bad happened but one of the more common ones was she would lock herself away and completely shut everyone out for days. She would just isolate herself and I wouldn't hear anything from her." Tommy explained. "She would starve herself and sometimes hurt herself." I heard Tommy say. He sound scared and as if he was about to break into tears.

"She once tried to-" Was all Tommy could manage before completely breaking down.

I guess everyone understood what he was about to say because I heard Wilbur sniffling.

"Y/N please open up" I heard him say sounding absolutely terrified.

I heard a new pair of feet outside the door and I assumed it was Ranboo.

Wilbur kept calling for me to open the door. Eventually, I felt horrible. I trudged over the dresser and pushed it away from the door. It was a lot harder than expected as I was drained of energy. As soon as the dresser was moved the door opened and I saw 4 very distressed people on the other side. Tommy was the first to warp me in an inescapable hug.

"I thought I was going to lose you," He said.

My heart shattered hearing those words. Ranboo and Tubbo joined the hug. Once they all let go it was Wils turn. His hug was a lot softer? I don't know how to describe it. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "It's just-"

"Hey, it's ok, just please don't scare us like that again." He sniffed.

I hugged him even tighter. He removed himself from the hug and softly grabbed my hands, checking my wrists.

"Don't worry, I didn't do anything, I was about to, but I stopped" I said, knowing what he was doing.

Suddenly I heard the door open downstairs and someone running up the stairs.

"Y/N are you ok?" I heard Niki say.

Wil must have called her. He stepped away from me and Niki hugged me.

"Holy shit Y/N don't scare us like that," She said.

"I know, I'm sorry," I said upset that I had scared everyone.

After a while, everyone left the room. Wil stayed with me. He held my hand and we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" He asked quietly.

"Not really, I'll tell you one day, but I just wanna think about things first," I said.

My hands were still slightly shaking and my leg was bouncing up and down.

"Hey I wanted this to be a surprise but I want to make sure your up to it. I want to take you out tomorrow, just us somewhere more relaxed" He said.

I smiled and nodded my head. It could be a good way to get my mind off the situation.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure," I said pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

God, I love this man.

A/N:

848 words

This chapter was very rushed so I apologize for any mistakes. I'm not sure what to write but thank you all for reading. REMEMBER YOU ARE SO VALID AND LOVED AND DON'T FORGET TO EAT, DRINK, TAKE YOUR MEDS, AND GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. <3