Christmas tree

Y/C= Your choice

"TOMMY TAKE THAT TINSEL OFF OF TUBBOS NECK" I shouted as a saw Tommy strangling Tubbo with a bunch of silver and gold tinsel.

People around the shop looked at me in annoyance but I ignored their cold glares. Tommy unwrapped the tinsel and put it in the trolley. We had been shopping for Christmas decorations for the past 30 minutes and all we needed now was some wrapping paper. I was about to give up the search when I saw a roll hidden in the back of a random shelf. I quickly snatched it before anyone else noticed and walked to the checkouts.

The boys helped me load the items onto the conveyer belt and I watched the price climb higher with each item. After decorations, we were to go pick out a suitable tree, and then we could go home and decorate. I was beyond excited as I hadn't celebrated Christmas with my family in about 15 years. I always spent Christmas with Tommy. Not that I was complaining, but I just wished I could have spent it with my real family. Oh well, I shouldn't dwell on it. I finally have a family who genuinely cares about me.

The cashier flashed me a fake smile as I paid for the items and we left quickly after. Wilbur drove us to the Christmas tree farm. Thin layers of snow had started covering the grass a few weeks ago but it was beginning to get a little thicker. The roads were getting slippery so everyone was taking extra caution.

After a boring 10-minute car ride we arrived at the farm. We walked around together gawking at the size of the trees. They were massive. Some of them would have been too big to fit in the house but we found a few ones we liked. We walked around for a little longer when we came across the perfect tree. It was fairly tall but it would fit, it had a pointy top and it was trimmed nicely. There were no dead branches or gaping holes on any of the sides.

We all liked it so we called over one of the workers to cut it down for us. We heaved it over to the car and paid the worker the required amount. We dragged the tree over the car and then noticed a problem. How were we going to take it home? We had no trailer, we couldn't strap it to the roof. The only solution I could think of would be to put down the backseats to make enough room but then that created 2 issues. The boys would have nowhere to sit, and we would have to have the boot open for there to be enough room.

"We could put Tubbo on the roof" Tommy suggested.

I quickly shut down the idea. Although it would be quite funny I would prefer to not be spending Christmas with Tubbo in the hospital. Wilbur decided that the boys could just squish into the boot with the tree. It was the only thing we could think to do, so we put the tree in the car with great struggle and the 2 boys climbed into the back with it.

"I can barely breathe back here" Tommy complained as we got into the front seat.

"Grow some balls and get over it Tommy" I groaned, knowing there would be a lot more complaining.

"If you want, Tommy, I could push you out of the boot, then you'll have room to breathe" Tubbo suggested with an innocent voice, despite his sinister plan.

"No Tubbo I'm ok," Tommy said worriedly.

Wilbur and I laughed at their banter. Wilbur drove straight into a pothole and the boys were not happy.

"WILBUR I NEARLY FELL OUT" Tommy screamed.

"I just got poked in the eye" Tubbo groaned.

Wilbur smirked but kept his eyes on the road.

We finally arrived home and we all got the tree out of the boot with lots of complaining and groans of pain. We couldn't get it through the front door so we had to go all the way around the back and go through the sliding door. After a very long time, the tree was finally set up in the living room. The top of it barely missing the roof. We ran back out to the car and retrieved the decorations.

The first thing we did was decorate the tree. Obviously. We all put different coloured baubles on the branches. We even got baubles to match our favourite colours. Tommy got red and white, Wilbur managed to find some nice yellow ones with musical notes, Tubbo got green ones with bees and I got F/C ones with Y/C on them. They looked nice with the solid coloured ones. When the baubles were hung up we wrapped tinsel around the tree. There was silver, gold, red and green. We chose a colour each and covered the tree in it. Next was the lights. We got multicoloured ones or plain white ones.

We unanimously decided on the multicloured ones. The lights were harder to get on with everything else being in the way but we got there in the end. Lastly was the star on top. It was cliché but we decided it was a must. I pulled it out of the bag and handed it to Tommy who handed it straight back to me.

"You do it," He said simply.

I took the star and before I could say anything I felt myself being lifted into the air. Wilbur had lifted me onto his shoulders so I could reach the top of the tree. I leaned over and carefully placed the star on the very top of the tree and Wilbur helped me down. When I was on the ground we all stood back to look at the final product.

When I saw it for the first time I smiled. It wasn't like one of those fancy, clean trees you see families post online. In fact, it was far from it. It was an unorganized mess but it looked amazing nonetheless.

"Well, it's definitely something" Wilbur stated.

We all burst out laughing.

"It's gorgeous, Wilbur, what do you mean," Tommy said.

I walked over to the remaining bags and took out the rest of the decorations. It wasn't much but it would do. We all ran around the house blasting Christmas music and putting decorations wherever they would go. When we were finished it looked half decent. It wasn't tacky but it wasn't empty. We were all exhausted by the time we were finished and the boys flopped down onto the couch. I went into the kitchen and made everyone a hot chocolate. When I brought it out the boys immediately swarmed me and grabbed their hot chocolates. They made the mistake of taking a huge sip and burning their tongues.

Tommy started hopping around the room, Tubbo was running his tongue under the sink and Wilbur was waving his hands around his tongue trying to cool it down. Meanwhile, I was sitting on the couch sipping my hot chocolate watching the chaos happen. The boys finally joined me on the couch when they calmed down and we decided to watch a Christmas movie. Tubbo wanted Elf so we searched through Netflix until we found it. Once we found it we put it on and snuggled under the blankets. Wilbur pulled me close to him and I snuggled into his chest.

It was finally starting to feel like Christmas.

A/N

1260 words

Thank you all so much for nearly 26k views I appreciate it so fucking much. Sorry, uploading has been very random but I was pretty busy last week. BUT DON'T FORGET YALL ARE VALID AS FUCK AND YOU ALL DESERVE THE WORLD. Don't forget to eat, drink, take your meds, and have a good night's rest. You are all loved and I hope you have a good day/night. <3