Unknown number

VERY IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ.

FOR THE NEXT 6 CHAPTERS INCLUDING THIS ONE THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF TRIGGER WARNINGS, BUT I WILL NOT LIST THEM AS IT MAY SPOIL WHAT IS HAPPENING, YOU CAN DM FOR A LIST OF TRIGGER WARNINGS. IF YOU DO, PLEASE STATE IF YOU WANT THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AS I UPLOAD CHAPTERS OR IF YOU WANT THEM ALL AT ONCE. KEEP YOURSELF SAFE AND I LOVE YOU ALL.<3

(IF I DO NOT REPLY QUICKLY I AM MOST LIKELY ASLEEP, AT SCHOOL, OR AT SPORT)

I woke up to Wilbur's head on my chest and his fingers softly combing through my hair. My eyes fluttered open and Wil stopped.

"Did I wake you up?" He said.

"No you're fine" I replied.

We stayed in the same position for a little while longer until I decided I wanted to leave. As soon as I entered the living room I heard angry shouting.

"Tubbo you fucking cheated, there is no way you won" Tommy spat.

"I dunno Tommy, I think you just suck at the game:" Ranboo said.

"Morning Y/N, Tommy you just suck ass at the game," Tubbo said.

"Morning Tubbo" I replied.

I turned to the tv and saw Tommy and Tubbo playing Mario Kart and Ranboo sitting on the couch watching the two argue.

I went into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. I scrolled through my phone while waiting for it to pop back up. Once it did I grabbed it out of the toaster and put on my favourite spread.

I heard Wilbur come into the kitchen and as he did he planted a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Morning darling," he greeted.

"Morning to you Wilbur Sootitty" I replied in a posh voice.

"Pfttt WHAT?" Wilbur laughed.

"Do you have a problem with my amazing new nickname for you?" I said fake sadly.

"Well yea you just called me Sootitty," He said, still laughing.

"Ah yes the second one, we now have a pair," Tommy said walking into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you on about Tommy?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Well we have Ranboob and now we have Sootitty, a pair of t-"

"I am going to stop you right there, one, because I do not want to hear a 17-year-old talking about tits, and two, don't you have a game of Mario Kart you should be losing?" I said.

"Nah Tubbo keeps cheating, Ranboos playing with him now" Tommy replied.

Just as Tommy finished his sentence we heard a string of cuss words from Tubbo who we assumed just lost to Ranboo.

"Orrrr maybe you suck," Wil said.

Tommy flipped off Wilbur and stormed back into the living room.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Absolutely nothing," Wilbur said, dragging me onto the couch.

Wilbur pulled me closer to him so I rested my head on his chest. He wrapped one arm around me and his other hand carefully combed through my hair. We watched the boys play Mario Kart and even joined in on a few games. After Tommy rage quit a few times we eventually found out Ranboo was by far the best and no one won against him once.

After our intense gaming, we all parted ways and went to do our own things. I went outside and lay in the hammock. (A/N: I don't know if I've mentioned a hammock but pretend I have.) It was very relaxing until my phone rang.

Assuming it was Niki or Karl or someone I answered the phone without looking at the contact name.

"Hello?"

"Hello Y/N," said a deep voice.

I could've sworn I recognized the voice but I just couldn't place it. It definitely wasn't one of my friends.

"I think you have the wrong number," I said, confused.

"Oh don't worry, this is definitely the right number." The mystery person said.

"Ok... so are you gonna tell me who you are?" I said, getting impatient.

"You know who I am, we've met a few times." The voice said.

I could tell he was smirking which made me even more confused.

"Well, would you like to tell me when we've met?"

"Well you may know me as the person that put you in a coma, or maybe the police officer you and your precious little boyfriend went to after you got the threatening letter, I had to sneak my way into that office and pretend to be a police to do that, I also tried to kidnap you once, that attempt failed after you threw a rock at me, we ran into each other in the mall once, that wasn't planned but I knew you thought you recognized me, I was also the dude your protective boy toy punched at Disneyworld, but you can call me Anthony, Anthony Josh"

My eyes widened at what this person had told me. The only reason I knew he wasn't lying is that I recognized his voice to be one of my parent's best friends, Kaleb's dad.

"Why did you do all this," I asked.

My voice was now shaking, along with my hands.

"Your parents were beyond furious that you left, they wanted me to make your life a living hell, so I tried to do just that, but you kept getting out of it so they want me to do one last thing," Anthony said.

"W-what would that be," I said, tears rolling down my cheeks at a steady pace"

"Do you by any chance remember that little letter that they left you before they left on their trip, a few days before you ran away?" He asked.

"N-not really" I stuttered.

"Well, if I remember correctly it said 'We have gone out for a few nights. When we get back home your dead. Try and leave and we will hunt you down and kill you.' Well, I was sent to hunt you down, which I did successfully, so there's one thing left for me to do." Anthony said.

"No, no please you can't," I said, absolutely terrified.

"Oh I won't be killing you, but if you're not dead within the next three days do you know who will be?" He smirked.

"Who?"

"Your little friends, Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and your boyfriend Wilbur," Anthony said.

"You leave them out of this," I said angrily. "I can just call the police and they can track down this number," I said trying to scare him.

"Oh you can do that Y/N but your parents have many, many friends that know about this plan who can take care of it if I end up in prison," Anthony said.

"Please don't do this" I sobbed.

"Three days"

A/N:

1027 words

Hello, again guys!!! I am so sorry for the number of times I've not been able to write but I promise you that finally I can write more frequently again and thank you all for being so understanding and patient. There are about 10 chapters left in the story and then I can finally start writing the Tommy story. And speaking of the Tommy story I have just uploaded the introduction, so if you want to check that out you can. Once again the next 6 chapters won't have specific trigger warnings at the start of the chapter so please DM me for a list of them if you want them, I just don't want to spoil anything. REMEMBER YOU ARE VALID AND DON'T FORGET TO EAT, DRINK, TAKE YOUR MEDS, AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP. I LOVE YOU <3