Drunk Secrets

TW// MENTIONS OF MANIPULATION, GUILT-TRIPPING, SUICIDAL ACTIONS, SHITTY THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT SOMEONE

My heart fell into my stomach with those words and my smile quickly vanished.

"Y/N I like you so much, like a lot more than I should but I don't know if I'm ready yet. I love our kisses and cuddles and our dates but I'm not sure if I'm ready to put a label on it yet. I've had a few bad experiences with relationships in the past and I want to make sure I'm 100% ready. I'm so sorry Y/N." He said, tears dripping down his cheeks.

All I could do was wrap him in a warm hug. We stood there for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I mean I'm a little sad, but I understand where you're coming from. I want you to be ready and to be sure of yourself. But if you don't mind me asking, what happened in your last relationship?" I said.

"I'll tell you later, let's enjoy the rest of the night," Wilbur said.

We walked over to the others. I was trying hard not to let tears fall. I felt selfish. I didn't consider his feelings before asking. I should have known. Now I'm upset because he said no. Holy shit I'm a bad person.

We reached everyone else and I forced a smile on my face. Everyone was chatting with one another. Some dancing, some still drinking. I walked over to Sapnap and Punz who had called me over.

"Y/N" Sapnap slurred.

He was still pretty drunk but both of them had sobered up a little since the pool. Punz more than Sapnap.

"So you and Wilbur?" Punz teased, nudging my shoulder.

"It's complicated" I sighed.

The boys looked at each other with faces I couldn't read.

"If he hurts you, I will simply steal his kneecaps" Sapnap threatened.

I laughed at the statement.

"No need for that" I assured.

We continued talking for a while before I went over to Niki, Puffy, and Bad.

"Hey, guys," I said.

Niki and Puffy immediately wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm proud of you Y/N," Puffy said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I know you liked Wilbur for a while," She said.

I went red with embarrassment.

"How?" I asked.

"Tommy told me," She said simply.

"Tommy?" I asked confused.

"Yea we were talking off stream on the SMP and he didn't directly tell me but dropped little hints, and I kind of got the gist" she explained.

I put my hands over my face.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," I said.

Niki and Puffy laughed.

"Language," Bad said.

"How are you Bad?" I asked.

"Ya know I'm going alright," He said.

We talk for about 30 minutes. It was now about 1 in the morning and I realized I hadn't seen Wilbur in a while. He wasn't outside so I went inside to look for him. I looked in the living room, all the bedrooms, and even in the attic. I went to the bathroom, the last place to check. I opened the door and saw a very drunk Wilbur sitting on the cold tile floor crying with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

I quickly rushed to his side and took the bottle out of his hand. I placed it on the sink. I sat next to him and started rubbing circles on his back to calm him down. He turned and wrapped his arms around me and cried into my shirt. I let him cry until he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he mumbled, wiping the remaining tears from his eyes.

"Wilbur there's nothing to be sorry about" I reassured.

"Yes, there is, I made you sad" He slurred.

"Oh Wilbur, don't worry about that, like I said, I want you to be sure of yourself. I don't want to pressure you into anything. You are the best person I've ever met and if I have to wait forever for you to be ready then I'll wait because I don't want to let you go" I said.

"Sally," He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"About two years ago got into a relationship with a girl named Sally. At first, she was perfect. But as I started becoming more famous she got toxic. Demanding me for money and gifts. She used me for my body and she spread lies about me on the internet. When she didn't get her way she would manipulate me and make me seem like the bad person. She told me no one would ever love me and guilt-tripped me into staying with her otherwise she'd kill herself. This went on for about a year. I finally broke up with her about 3 months before I met you" He sobbed "I know you would never do the same things she did but it still scares me" He finished.

I wiped the tears that were running down his cheeks and pressed a light kiss to his lips.

"I would never do that Wilbur. Like I've said I want you to be ready and you have every right to be scared. Sally is a bitch and she deserves nothing but pain." I said.

Wilbur laughed at the last bit and his eyelids started fluttering shut.

"Let's get you into bed," I said, standing up.

I helped Wilbur up and I wrapped my arm around his torso to help him balance. We walked slowly to his room and he got under the covers. I kissed his forehead and began to leave when I heard a slight mumble"

"Stay," Wilbur said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure, please," He said.

I slowly got under the covers and immediately Wil pulled me closer to him. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and fell asleep to the faint sound of music and people talking outside.

Tommy pov

I noticed Y/N and Wilbur had disappeared for a while. I started getting slightly worried so I went inside looking for them. Y/N wasn't in her room so I started getting more worried. I went to Wilbur's room and opened the door. In the bed, I saw Wilbur holding Y/N like his life depended on it. I smiled and took a sneaky photo before closing the door and heading outside.

'Where did you go?" Ranboo asked

I took out my phone and showed him and Tubbo the picture. Tubbo smiled and Ranboo scrunched up his face.

"Ew love," He said.

"It's cute" Tubbo replied.

"You've lived with that for months and now I have to live with that, how are you not dead?" He asked.

We all laughed at the joke and walked over to everyone else who was dancing.

It was a good night.

A/N

1082 words

I don't know what to write here so just remember YOU ARE VALID AS FUCK AND YOU ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME. I love you all so fucking much and please, eat, drink take your meds, and get a good night's sleep. <3