45- Teacher Adrien AU

Teacher!Adrien AU headcanons lez go-

-The adorablest teacher you shall ever see. Ever.

-Makes science puns to make class more interesting.

-LOVES presents.

-Sometimes, when the test is too irrationally hard, or the principal is being an asshat, literally tryna fail everyone, he helps them out mid-exam. Not directly, but will remind you of his teachings on that topic.

-Wears different anime headbands to class according to what topic he teaches that day.

-Loves classic literature but is a Physics teacher, sometimes teaches Chemistry, because that's the only way he can use his blond brain.

-If your class gives him a Teacher's Day surprise, he'll melt. And you might get a bit extra marks.

-Has no favourites, loves all of them equally.

-There are NO miscreants in his class. There were, but he tamed them all beautifully.

-Ultimate soft boi.

-If he sees Ladybug and his class on the same day, he gets very happy.

-The entire class tries to get him together with Marinette who has such an obvious crush on him it causes literal pain to onlookers.

-Wears ties and has his hair partly sleek back.

-Wears glasses

-A glimpse into his teaching methods:

- "Remember guys, an electrovalent bond consists of a metal and a non-metal. Isn't that ionic?"

(Not me finally finding an outlet for all them science puns-)

- "The unit of charge is always better than that of resistance. Wanna know why? Because the unit of Resistance is ohm, and the unit of charge is coolohm. (Coulomb)

- "Don't be salty and pass me some sodium chloride from the above shelf!"

- "To celebrate our student's winning at the biology quiz, let's take a cell-fie!"

- "I know you think I make horrible science puns. I agree to some extent. I only make them periodically."

-The class is fed up with him.

-But they love him.

-Will do literally anything for his class.

-He once helped a student come out.

-It worked.

-He protests by wearing pun t-shirts when the school gives more exams.

-The best fucking teacher you'll ever have.

*

That was fun too, not as funny as Marinette's tho.

She was a whole damn mood.

Adrien's gonna be really nice as a teacher, not that much of a mood.

He'd be like the sweet, caring teacher, instead of the relatable one tbh.

*

Rena: What do you think Viperion and Chat would do as a distraction?

Ladybug: I dunno, maybe like, throw rocks and makes noises. That's what I would do.

*buildings explode and several car alarms go off in the background*

Ladybug: ...or they could do that.

*

Vioerion and Chat would be such a chaotic duo, I'm calling it.

*

Tell me if you wanna do Viperion-Chat team up headcanons.

*

Even if you don't, I'm finna do it anyway.

*

Ok I love Viperion, hence why I put him in these quotes so much.

Can you blame me?

He's smokin' hot-