126- MLB x Haikyuu

Basically MLB characters in a volleyball team with our Karasuno babies.

-Marinette and Kiyoko are often linked as twins because both are gorgeous bluenettes with blue eyes and have a harem for themselves. 

-Chloe doesn't play volleyball because "It ruins my hair and I don't like being sweaty."

-The only time she joined in was on the condition that Adrien and her go shopping.

-She obviously has good quality handkerchiefs and shit.

-Thus, a beautiful friendship between her and Sakusa was born.

"Ugh, how can she even WALK around without a towel!? I'd die of disgust!"

"These people disgust me." -Sakusa 2k21

--Their group chat is a MESS.

-Narita, Ennoshita, and Kinoshita often spend time with the other 'forgotten' mlb characters.

-Whenever Adrien and Hinata walk around together, which happens a lot because they both clicked instantly, both the teams have to put on sunglasses because there's too many sunshines in the room.

-If you thought Tsukki was disgusted at Hinata's over-enthusiastic nature on actually being 'noticed' by the blockers, Adrien's blindness makes him hurl.

-The only person able to counteract Tsukki's saltiness is Chloe. And sometimes even Marinette.

-There's a 'shortsquad' with Hinata, Marinette, Alix, Max and others o  it solely for the purpose of discussing how 'Tall people die faster' and then exaggerating it later.

"YEAH, APPARENTLY BEING TALL INCREASES THE CHANCES OF HAVING CANCER BY 30% DID YOU HEAR THAT, TSUKKISHIMA!? WHY, WOULDN'T THAT BE UNFORTUNATE!"

"YEAH, HEARD THAT, CHAT!? SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WON'T TEASE ME FOR BEING THIS SHORT AFTER ALL!"

-Marinette is disgusted by the fact that people above 6 feet exist.

-Alix, Kim and Hinata often have races and Kim is not happy at the fact that there is more tha one person able to beat him in races.

-The girls make Hinata jump up to the tall columns to get cereal in shopping malls.

-In a practice match with Aoba Johsai, Adrien tried to score a service ace against Oikawa by screaming, "YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO SHIRATORIZAWA!"

-It worked.

-THERE ARE SO MANY I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO WRITE.

-Saeko may or may not have kidnapped all the girls to take them out for hot springs while they were sleeping.

-Kagami drives so bad even SAEKO got stomach aches.

-During Adrienette's wedding when Marinette threw the bouquet, Kageyama, being Kageyama, set it up and Hinata ran over five meters, jumped, and spiked it and it smashed right on Alya's face.

-Adrien and Kenma just—lie belly flop on rugs and just chill there-

-They also slowly push things off tables until Marinette or Kuroo pay attention to them.

-Suga, Marinette and Nino are the mom's of the group. Adrien swore he heard them talking about Candy crush one day.

*

This was a bit too unorganized and if you guys want a part two, I'll probably have to organize it into Girls' volleyball team and Boys' volleyball team-

*

I know a lot of you don't watch Haikyuu, so there is very little possibility of there being another part so hehe-

*

Sabine: Tom and I are having a baby.

Adrien: That's gre-

Sabine, slamming adoption papers on the table: It's you, sign here.