78- MarcThaniel

Marcthaneal 'on a date' headcanons:

-(because I love them so much it's unhealthy and fucking deal with it):

-Their first date was a comic con and you can't do anything to change my mind.

-Marc loves cakes so Nath bakes him some every day.

-Well, he tries to-

-He blew up his, Kim's AND Alix's oven in their respective orders (don't ask questions, he went to them for help) before going to Marinette's.

-"Marinette, darling, if you love your parents, never bring that bot into our bakery again." -Sabine Cheng.

-The school's first openly gay couple and there's literally a #MarcthanealProtectionSquad

-Marc falls under the girls' must protecc sunshine child section.

-Marc goes shopping with the girls since they offered to help him prepare for the date.

-Even Chloe is like: "Sweetie, if you want him to fall head over heels for you AGAIN, that outfit ain't gonna work."

-Adrien and the boys help Nath out.

-"Adrien, dude, I can't handle it anymore. He's worse than Marinette when she starts talking about you! He just won't shut upppp!"

"Marinette when she starts talking about me? Nino, what?"

"Oops."

-Since LB and Chat have openly claimed their support for the LGBTQ+ community, Paris doesn't really have a lot of homophobes, since they respect and worship the ground they step on.

-metaphorically.

-Marc is SUUUPER shy but we all knew that.

-Nathaneal is NOT shy, he's quite bold, actually, and isn't afraid of PDA but Marc is very embarrassed so her respects his wishes.

-Marc once punched a person in the face for making fun of Nath for being gay. Yes. It was Marc who did it.

-It was awesome.

-During a date once, Marc and Nath got lost in the eyes of each other for a full minute and the waitress had to shake them manually to render them functional.

-👀

*

I'm gonna write more ships in the future, so if you have any ships requests or headcanon requests in general, you can drop them in the comments.

*

Chloe: And if you have any suggestions, feel free to drop them in the suggestion box right here.

Marinette: But-

Adrien: That's a trash can.

Chloe: Exactly.