109- Zombie Apocalypse

The fact that one of Marcthaniel's ship names besides MarcNath, Macaniel, Marthaniel, Mathaniel, Natharc, Nathanciel is Rainbow Tomato makes me so happy-

*

Someone please stop me because I think I'm addicted to Mary Saotome saying 'Baka'-

pLEASE HOW CAN I BE SO OBSESSED WITH A NON-EXISTENT GIRL SAYING STUPID-

THE WAY SHE SAID IT-

(Skip to 0:20 if you want to)

oH GOD, I THINK I MIGHT-

*

Completely random but that's what this book is:

MLB characters in a zombie apocalypse:

-Marinette Dupain-Cheng: The person who everyone wants to be with because for god knows what reason (cough, Lila, cough) she has a shit ton of weapons, including fucking cHAINSAWS and stuff. She's the typical level-headed leader but oftentimes, she might snap if the team members don't listen to her. (This one time she was angry, a poor zombie came to attack her, she ripped his head off without even flinching, with her bare hands.)

-Adrien Agreste: can not stop fucking crying, has to be cradled by Nino but when danger befalls Marinette, you bet your entire bank account this shit WILL ruin lives. Also, most of the times he's caught, the zombies let him go because, well, he HAS no brain.

-Alya Cesaire: Poor Nino has to keep her in check too because this little shit won't stop filming and heading off in some other direction, sHE EVEN TRIED INTERVIEWING THE ZOMBIES.

-Nino: The team's last string who holds everyone together, a bit too literally for comfort, needs some serious pay raise.

-Chloe: will NOT stop screaming because everyone smells and that her hair's not in top condition. When she got too annoying, Sabrina stashed a piece of rock in her mouth and it has been stuck since. The class made sure to award Sabrina for finally do the impossible of shutting Chloe up after this all settles down.

*

That's it for Part 1, who else did you want for Part 2? Lemme know!

*

Carapace: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the items you have lost throughout your life-

Ladybug: Self-esteem, haven't seen you in years!

Rena Rouge: Oh wow, my childhood innocence! Thank you for finding this!

Queen Bee: I knew I lost that potential somewhere!

Chat Noir: A good childhood, is that you?

Carapace:

Carapace: I was just gonna show you this cool trunk my mother left me but do you guys need a hug?