155-MLB GC 4

Early update cuz why not-

It was MLB GC

It was this chaotic chapter.

@angxlshaya guessed it right-

on discord-

after I gave a lot of hints.

And she herself wasn't aware of being correct.

D-Does this even count-

*

I decided to get my ass off the bed and use my study breaks to finally write a proper chapter instead of scrolling through youtube.

Also, I can't think of decently humorous nicknames anymore-

*

For the love of God, if you're uncomfortable with bad words other than 'fuck', skip to the next segment.

*

DenserThanLiquidMercury added CEO_Of_Duuuuude, Thugaboo and AccidentalTherapist to the group.

Thugaboo: NO.

DenserThanLiquidMercury: I'll let you have my ring to cataclysm Lila.

Thugaboo:

Thugaboo: ok.

CEO_Of_Duuuuude: I am lowkey terrified of that opinion shit-

CEO_Of_Duuuuude: *shift-

AccidentalTherapist: wow Nino-

CEO_Of_Duuuuude: T~T

AccidentalTherapist: normally, I'd say 'girl, chill-' but can I have her remains once y'all done?

CEO_Of_Duuuuude: I'm scared to ask what you're gonna do with it-

AccidentalTherapist: paint the picture of an ass flipping him off with it, gift wrap it, and send it to hawkbitch.

VerperiaWho,Bitch? added herself to the group because this isn't a real chat app anyway.

IDon'tGetPaidEnough: realistically speaking, the group chat should not be saying such things.

The Group Chat threatens to kick Max out.

IDon'tGetPaidEnough: how tf did it know my name-

VesperiaWho,Bitch?: whatever specs, anyway, didn't we decide his name would be HoeMoth, and not HawkBitch?

PrettyBoyComingThrough: no, I'm pretty sure we settled it for HawkShit-

Thugaboo: so no one's gonna go with WhoreMoth?

DenserThanLiquidMercury: but I thought it was Hawkass?

IDon'tGetPaidEnough: y'all forgetting he's Shadowmoth now. It is my suggestion, by 78% overthinking factor and 22% sensibility, that he should be called Shadickmoth.