161-Barista!Mari AU

I know this is crazy and completely random-

But here's Barista/Waitress Marinette AU-

-Will make you regret ever waking up and entering the cafe if you're terrible to her.

-She gets really creative with her orders, partly because she likes drawing more than serving, so she takes ketchup and other unrecognizable stuff to draw tiny doodles on the serving plates to go with the order.

-Although she HATES that latte artshe has a strict policy, she can only be good at drawing with on SOLID, not LIQUID—she tried to make that once but she gave up on the second cup.

-The only reason she's a waitress/barista is because Adrien visits the cafe twice a day.

-She wears different kinds of tops to her job depending on her mood, and she lets the customers know. Her tops are all plain with quotes written on them.

'Don't mess with me rn, I'm in a shitty mood.'

'I'm in a good mood today. You're lucky.'

'I'm watching AOT. Anyone wanna join?'

'The lady near the window is annoying'

'Ok, Karen🙄🤚'

'Do I look like I care?'

Among many others.

-She has to put up with stupid customers, so she figured might as well let them know. So this woman drew a picture of an angry cat saying 'Fuck you and never come back' to this one girl who was being homophobic.

-There's a warning on the counter saying, 'If you want the wifi password, leave your kids out of here, I just finished babysitting and I don't want to deal with more demons.'

-"I want to stab her in the gut with an expresso spoon-"

"Marinette, no-"

"Marinette yes."

*

Yeah, this was short, I'm recovering and in a terrible mood. 

Deal with it.

*

Carapace: We've been conducting an ongoing study to see what Chat will and will not eat.

Viperion: Grass? Yes!

Carapace: Moss? Yes!!

Viperion: Leaves? Ohh, yes!

Carapace: Shoelaces? Strange but true!

Viperion: Worms? Sometimes!

Carapace: Rocks? Usually nah.

Viperion: Twigs? Usually!

Carapace: Chloe's cooking? Inconclusive!

Ladybug: How did you... test this?

Carapace: You just hand him stuff and say 'eat this' and if he eats it, he eats it.

Ladybug: ... I don't know how to feel about this.

Rena: IS THAT WHERE ALL MY SPARE SHOELACES WENT?