121- At the Zoo

For those of you not following me yet (what the fuck are you even doing, go ahead and follow me already, I'm awesome-)

(Jk-)

Anyway, for those of you who're not following me and missed this on my community (hilarious place indeed) here:

I am disappointed that there isn't an episode where Alya full on rambles on how her BFF is LADYBUG and she didn't even realize it yet and all the time she kept trying to find out LB's identity, the real Ladybug, MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG, was probably sitting next to her laughing her ass off at Alya's assumptions of Mr. Banana being Ladybug and Manon being Chat Noir.

"I've connected the dots!"

"You didn't connect shit-"

"I've connected them!"

*

I've mentioned this once in DWR, Chat's stick, when he extends it, could literally hit someone on their head, or their foot, when he's casually jumping over citizens crying, but this thought entered my head:

What if someone like, kicks his baton while he's chilling in the air, 1000m above-

*

I wanted to show you guys my Nino's page in that diary but my phone isn't with me.

;-;

*

OK BUT MLB CHARACTERS GOING TO THE ZOO WOULD BE SO CHAOTIC, CONSIDERING THIER MIRACULOUS AND ALL-

I imagine it going like this:

(Note: all quotations are by Ladybug)

"oMIGOD, KIM HOW GHE FUCK DID YOU GET UP THERE!? GET DOWN, LEAVE THE MONKEYS ALONE! DON'T STEAL THEIR FOOD!"

"CHAT, STOP SPRAWLING ON THE GROUND LIKE THAT, WHAT IF SOMEONE RUNS YOU OVER!? AND LEAVE THE YARN ALONE-"

"bUNNIX, I KNOW YOU HATE THAT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY BUNNY HERE, BUT PLEASE DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THEM RABBITS-"

"FKJVHYOUHERMCGUH ALYA STOP FILMING THE FOXES, NO YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THEIR NATURAL HABITS, FOXES ARE FOXES AND HUMANS ARE FUCKING HUMANS-"

"Max, you're scaring the horses, oF COURSE, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY, DON'T MAKE THEM USE THEIR TAILS TO CLEAN MARKOV, ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

"PIGELLA- wait why am I scolding her? She's just-oH GOD SHE'S JUST SWIMMING IN MUD WITH THEM, ROSE GET OUT OF THERE-"

"You're literally the only one not giving me a headache, Vipey. Hopefully, there's not a pet snake in your hand you're planning to scare me with."

"Right?"

"..."

"Fuck you."'

"CARAPACE GET OUT OF THAT LION'S DEN-HOW DID YOU EVEN END UP THERE!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FOLLOWED THE TURTLES!? AT LEAST CONJURE UP YOUR SHELTER!"

"NO THE BEES DON'T WANT YOU TO GO THERE, CHLOE-"

And finally, "I must go. The ladybugs summon me."

*

I promise I'll do a GC continuation next chapter because I enjoyed writing them the most.

New names coming through xD

*

Chat: Things have actually been going really well with M'lady. Our friendship is in a really good place.

Chat: Last week I said, "Did you know the weiner dog is neither a weiner nor a dog?" Instead of saying, "Shut up, Chat," she said, "Okay."