100- Team Miraculous

We made it here *sniff*

*

For the 100th chapter special,

Team Miraculous Shenanigans!!!!

Let's go:

-One time, Ladybug brought some cookies for heroes day and the entire team literally just-sat there and cried for a whole minute because whatever Ladybug gives is to be saved and protected as a family heirloom, to be passed down from generation to generation.

-The whole team competed to eat the last cookie. It was a deathmatch of who can throw each other the farthest.

-Carapace was so scared he somehow conjured up a double shell-ter.

He had never needed one before even mid-battle.

-Chat won because it's Ladybug's last cookie we're talking about.

That unhinged man can cataclysm a person for stealing one single strand of her hair.

-Ladybug swore she'd never EVER bring cookies-or anything for the matter.

-Queen Bee spends half the day lecturing the others (except LB) on how to do a perfect face manicure and that their skin is just as important as Paris. No compromises.

-Rena yells: sHUT THE FUCK UP on a regular basis.

-The first time Max was introduced into the team, his first line was literally: Nope. I'm out.

-Each and every member of the team (except Queen Bee, but she wanted it too) may or may not have 'gently suggested' to give Marinette the mouse miraculous back.

-'Gentle suggestions' include riots on the streets.

-Ladybug had to take a 'sick leave', come back as Multimouse and spend a day with them instead.

-Ryuuku, Chat and Viperion were a bit TOO happy.

-They all debate on giving Marc a miraculous or not because on one hand, he'd be an excellent hero, kindness and all, and on the other hand, they'd probably either ruin his innocence or most certainly scare him half to death.

And some pictures because I wanna.