56- April Fools Headcanons

April's Fools headcanons even tho its May cuz I'm a ✨rebel✨

-Marinette is the ultimate prankster.

-That rare time of the year where Marinette and Chloe actually team up to prank others and it is 60000% gold.

-Chloe always pulls the 'Mayor's daughter' card when things get serious.

-Miss Bustier doesn't get paid enough to handle them.

-Adrien woke up that day with honey in his hair and flour instead of powder on his face and to this day, nobody has any idea HOW they managed to pull that off with the strict security.

-Max takes April Fool's Day to a whole new level with his pinpoint accuracy.

-Sabrina helped prank Chloe once and when she entered class, they all came face to face with a VERY angry Chloe.

-Their favourite target is the principal.

-He still has NO idea how or who were the kids who managed to change the questions of the question paper to:

'How many diapers does Mr. Damocles wears?'

Among many others.

-Marinette is too shy to prank Adrien though.

-Chat HATED that day.

-Ladybug first gave him a false Akuma alarm. Then proceeded to set up a trap on EVERY rooftop he jumped on, their usual midday snack break on the Eiffel Tower was a complete DISASTER.

-There was MUSTARD. In his CROISSANT.

C R O I S S A N T .

-"I'm gonna make you wish you never left home today."

"Pls say sike rn-"

-As soon as they entered the Louvre, where LB's fake akuma was, he got a whole BARREL of CARAMEL dumped on his head.

-Just this morning it took him 3 hours to get the honey outta his head as Adrien.

-Chat miserably failed to prank her back.

-Marinette pretended she had been kidnapped and gave everyone she knew a scare.

It did not end well for her, but her parents were the kidnappers so at least she was eating macaroons as the rest of the class searched for her for half a day.

-Nino cries in the corner every year.

-Marinette loves her baby Marc so she leaves him alone and fucks up people who mess with him.

-Somehow, Markov, Max's robot, on request from Marinette and Chloe, played 'someBODY ONCE TOLD ME-' on school speakers for the morning assembly.

-Ladybug scream-sings 'ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST' every time some civilian gets trapped in her pranks. They're harmless and she herself helps them out of her pranks.

-Chat does not get this treatment.

-He was stuck in a tree, was propelled there by a large ass catapult Ladybug had launched him off of (or did she just throw him halfway across the city by herself? He didn't remember, his back was turned) for ten minutes before some civilian helped him out.

-Hawkmoth doesn't DARE show up on April Fools.

-He's very afraid of LB. Don't ask.

-April Fools gave Paris some serious trust issues in the heroes.

-The only day they get to see Ladybug in a non-serious mood.

-Alya has vowed to never step foot on the school premises on April Fools.

-Marinette's favourite pranks are 'Jack in the box', 'Exploding pies' and 'Spray Paints'.

*

Marinette is stuck in a room with someone, and she got bored.

Marinette: Alright, let's tell each other our secrets.

Marinette: I'll go first.

Marinette: I hate you.

Lila: