67- Girls' Dorm

Dorm Room AU!

-Marinette, Alya share a dorm room, obvs.

-The boys think their dorm parties are all hot stuff and shit but their chaotic energy doesn't even nick the surface of that in the girls'.

-Chloe gets every one of her gal pals expensive bathing suits and they just chill in the common area wearing Gucci shoes and said swimsuits, stuffing their face with doughnuts and sitting on bean bags.

-Marinette bakes for everyone.

-Rose has been legally banned from entering the kitchen.

-Let's just say she is too obsessed with pink sprinkles.

-Sabrina and Juleka both, are surprisingly good at cooking.

-Chloe has also been banned from the kitchen because she has never even lifted a pan before.

-In their shower rooms, soaps are forbidden because once when someone dropped them on the floor, it was a slippery nightmare.

-They use body washes.

-Alix smells like vanilla and blueberries so all the girls sit close to her, resting their faces in her fluffy hair.

-Mylene is REALLY good at massaging so she does that when her friends are tired.

-Boy talk doesn't occur at all.

-All of them are queens.

-Lila is not allowed in school dorms because of the majority vote.

-After 'Truth', Marinette was coddled by all the girls and they watched Brave.

*

I'm finna do boys' next.

*

Probably.

*

Ladybug: (looking at the news) some idiot tried to fight a squid at the aquarium today.

Chat, covered in ink: maybe the squid was being an ass.

*

This just gave me ideas for an aquarium trip AU.